Search results for query: *

1. Russ Guss Doodles

Sighing Nurse Emote Mistake

The third frame of the sighing nurse emote has brown eyes... when it should have green eyes... Not a huge problem but I thought I would point it out anyway. Also, here is a corrected gif.
  2. Russ Guss Doodles

Game Mechanics Add the Option to View the Achievements Earned in a World

I personally like how Achievements are tied to the game. It makes it so I can complete them over multiple playthroughs (something that is especially helpful for Super Helper Minion). However, I know a lot of players want achievements to be tied to the world so they can redo them all without...
  3. Russ Guss Doodles

TCF Suggestion New NPC Emotes

New Emotions I am a huge fan of the NPC emotes here on the community forums. I love using them in place of regular emojis and I think they're absolutely adorable. However, there are a couple emojis I use regularly that don't have an NPC emote equivalent, namely 😓, 🤔, 🥳, and 😑. So to satisfy my...
  4. Russ Guss Doodles

Game Mechanics Make Basic Dyes Work on the Terraprisma

Right now basic dyes have absolutely no effect on the Terraprisma. This is because of the Terraprisma's intense, bright rainbow effect that overpowers all weaker dyes. And while silver compound dyes work on the Terrarpisma, they change the whole sword to an intense saturated color, not a glowing...
  5. Russ Guss Doodles

Items New Logic Sensors (Player Attack, Player Hurt, and Player Jumping)

It's always annoyed me that Souls of Sight, Souls of Light, and Souls of Night are used to make Logic Sensors while the other souls (especially the other Mechanical boss souls) aren’t used. So that's what this thread is about, adding useful sensors made from Souls of Might, Souls of Fright, and...
  6. Russ Guss Doodles

Game Mechanics What Type of Minion Counter Would You Prefer in 1.4.5?

For those who don't know, it was recently revealed that 1.4.5 will add a minion counter underneath a minion's buff. This is amazing news, but Redigit is still deciding on how the count should be displayed. Right now the count shows how many minions the player has summoned, but he's wondering...
  7. Russ Guss Doodles

Resolved I Can Pin a Post on Another Members Profile

It doesn't pin it to my profile page and it only shows up for this profile post. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?profile-posts/445227/
  8. Russ Guss Doodles

Biomes & Nature Let Flowers and Tall Grass Be Planted in Front of Walls

One of my biggest pet peeves is when I accidentally destroy the flowers and tall grass I've placed in front of walls. This is because flowers and tall grass can't grow or be planted with seeds in front of walls. I have to destroy the wall, plant new flowers/tall grass, and then place the walls...
  9. Russ Guss Doodles

Do You Want Terraria Content to Return in Terraria 2?

How does everyone feel about a new Terraria game having content from the original game like bosses, enemies, biomes, items, weapons, armor, and classes? Would you be okay with it returning re-imagined or do you want Re-Logic to focus on entirely new ideas? I’m personally more interested in...
  10. Russ Guss Doodles

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Russ Guss Doodles’s Suggestions

My Favorite Suggestions A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas Remove Mana from Summons and Add a Minion Counter Missing Achievement Ideas Add the Stylist to the Credits A Way to Hide the Stardust Guardian and Similar Buffs Choose Your Starting Weapon During Character Creation Add a Damage Reduction Slider to...
  11. Russ Guss Doodles

Other Add a Way/Tip on How to Find the Aether in Game

Shimmer is a very useful resource in Terraria, offering helpful permenant buffs, item upgrades, and transmutations. But a lot of players still don’t know about Shimmer, mainly because the Aether is tucked away in an often unexplored part of the world. I understand that it is meant to be...
  12. Russ Guss Doodles

Game Mechanics Add a Damage Reduction Slider to Journey Mode

Journey Mode is a fantastic accessibility tool that allows anyone to play Terraria the way they want, almost. One of the things Journey Mode can’t do is allow players of different skill levels to play together. The world difficulty can be adjusted, but all the players in the world need to be...
  13. Russ Guss Doodles

Items Make the Rubblemaker Available in Pre-Hardmode

The Rubblemaker is an absolutely amazing tool for builders and was one of my favorite additions in 1.4.4! But sadly for some reason, it's only available at the beginning of Hardmode. I know I and many other builders would appreciate it if it was made available in Pre-Hardmode, especially since...
  14. Russ Guss Doodles

The Great Tree vs Axe War

In the beginning of July 2023 a great debate began between two groups here on the Terraria Community Forums. On one side was Team 🌳, also known as the Tree Cult. Led by @Redigit, this group stood behind the icon of Terraria and a symbol of nature. On the other side was Team 🪓, also known as the...
  15. Russ Guss Doodles

Builds Russ Guss Builds

One of my favorite things to do in Terraria is build. I love being creative, building homes for all my NPCs, and designing bases that match the characters I create for my playthroughs. So here I am sharing my builds from across my many playthroughs. I hope you like them!:dryadhappy: If you want...
  16. Russ Guss Doodles

NPCs & Enemies Shimmer Transformations for the Town Pets and Slimes

One of the amazing features introduced in 1.4.4 was the ability to change the look of your Town NPCs using Shimmer. However, Town Slimes and Pets were left out and don't transform at all when submerged in Shimmer. I think it's about time this changed and we got some transformations for our...
  17. Russ Guss Doodles

Biomes & Nature Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow Living Trees

Living Wood Trees and Living Mahogany Tress are structures that make the world of Terraria feel more alive and interesting, but wouldn't it be cool if they could be infected like normal trees? This would add more visual impact to the spread of the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow along with...
  18. Russ Guss Doodles

Game Mechanics Remove the Mana Cost for Summons and Add a Minion Slot Counter

When 1.4 was released summoner became a complete, fully-fledged class that can be played from the beginning of your adventure all the way to Moonlord. But despite this minions and sentries still require mana, a mechanic designed and meant for magic weapons and that does nothing for the class...
  19. Russ Guss Doodles

Weapons & Equip Update the Tooltips for Several Magic Weapons That Use the Word Summons

Currently, the tooltips for several magic weapons use the word Summons when describing their attacks. This makes the tooltips similar to the tooltips for Summoner Staffs and could cause confusion on whether weapons like the Crimson Rod, Nimbus Rod, and Clinger Staff are sentries. To fix this the...
  20. Russ Guss Doodles

Biomes & Nature Have More Bosses Show Up in the Background

One of my favorite little details in Terraria is the Eye of Cthulu showing up in the background, flying through the night sky. It's a fun little easter egg that adds to the nighttime atmosphere, but why is it the only boss that shows up? It would be amazing if other bosses appeared in the...
Back
Top Bottom