Search results for query: *

• Users: Cibryll
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cibryll

Secret World Seed Various secret world seed ideas

I have a few world seed ideas, so I'm just gonna. Like. Make one thread for 'em all~ Some are pretty crazy probably, but. Still gonna put them here. Bad Torch Luck seed This seed would bring back the bad luck regarding torches. Central Ocean world seed This seed generates the ocean in the...
  2. Cibryll

Blocks & Decoration Stone Furniture

I'm kinda surprised we don't have this already. I mean, we have a stone door, but not much furniture that matches it, so… yeah.
  3. Cibryll

NPCs & Enemies More townsfolk (and other NPCs)

A few NPCs that I thought would be nice, haha. (Okay, more than a few.) Enemy NPCs: Arcane Bat: a rare Dungeon enemy that is like the bats, but uses magic to attack. Cloud Elemental: a cloudy counterpart to the Elemental monsters (maybe in the sky?). Corrupt Squirrel: a Corruption form of the...
  4. Cibryll

Weapons & Equip Ocean vehicles?

(Hoping this is the right place for this.) So far I can tell, we currently lack any boats and/or submarines as vehicles (or mounts, or whatev). I imagine it would probably be nice to relax on a yacht catching fish in the Ocean (or fighting Duke Fishron), or exploring underwater areas with a...
  5. Cibryll

Cibryll's Wall of Text has awoken!

Yeah, would probably be weaker than the Wall of Flesh. :p But anyway, hiya~. I'm Cibryll (pronounced something like "sib-rill"), but I also answer to "Charlie". I'm a South African girl who really loves cats (I have a black tortoiseshell tabby named Genna, and she's currently 16 years old)...
Back
Top Bottom