Search results for query: *

1. xanderhunter

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well finally got the Money Trough, but now I have noticed a distinct lack of the Tavernkeep showing up in my world, gonna have to double check but I was pretty sure I killed Brain of Cthulu. Edit: Turns out I might have died to BoC because I killed it and found him in like 15 minutes.
  2. xanderhunter

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Does Thorium affect the drop rate of the Money Trough? I've gone through like 6 Blood Moons and not seen it drop yet.
  3. xanderhunter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

How do you get the Giant Meteor's to spawn? I'm up to around 3000 regular meteor head kills and havent seen one spawn yet.
  4. xanderhunter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Anyone having issues with presents not dropping during the Christmas season at all? Done a few days worth of fighting and not getting any presents to drop.
  5. xanderhunter

Crimson or Corruption for Archer Playthrough

Yeah for some reason I was thinking there was stuff in hardmode like Mimics that dropped better stuff on one side or the other but it was all gun stuff. Edit: Ah right forgot to mention I was gonna play on Expert so another one I thought of was Worm Scarf vs No Worm Scarf for what world to choose.
  6. xanderhunter

Crimson or Corruption for Archer Playthrough

About to start an Archer play through and I was wondering which would be better crimson or corruption.
  7. xanderhunter

Fastest Engines - Measured with Hoiktronic Binary Skeleton Counter [Video]

Need some help, I'm having a bit of a problem fighting plantera on expert mode, so I've decided to make a heart generator of some sort, and I was wondering if I should use a mob kill or just a normal heart statue, also which engine and mob statue would be preferred if that is the best option.
  8. xanderhunter

Prepping for Expert Hardmode

Most the arena's I'll need to be making I'll want to get to the Lizhard Temple for traps so it will be a bit before that.
  9. xanderhunter

Don't do what?
  10. xanderhunter

Yes, also have access to a spider biome down my main hellevator.
  11. xanderhunter

Skeletron is dead, the dungeon has been plundered, all that remains is the Wall of Flesh and I move on to hardmode. Everything I have heard about it seems I need to make quite a bit of prepperation for it, so I am just wondering what to do. I currently plan to have 100 iron crates ready for...
  12. xanderhunter

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

Well, spent a full day/night cycle setting up my first Hoik arena for battling Expert Skeletron, after finally getting it to work mostly (bottom left corner I enter on cant seem to get it to automatically chuck me right after a loop) I found out I cant use water bolts like i planned x.x
  13. xanderhunter

Cant find Blinkroot 1.3

So I have been playing for a couple hours on Expert mode and I cant seem to find any Blinkroot. Did they make it a lot more rare? Edit: Found some about 20 feet away after I went back into game x.x Also with staff of regrowth I'm good on seeds now.
  14. xanderhunter

PC Looking for a mod

I remember a while back I think their was a mod that let you combine the pre-hardmode flails, bows, and boomerangs I think to make a Night's Edge like weapon, does anyone remember this mod?
Back
Top Bottom