Search results for query: *

1. T

A correctly placed AMA

Being the fool that I am, I have made an AMA on the introductions forum. Fortunately, I have managed to identify and rectify my mistake. Behold this properly placed thread, and ask me whatever you want to ask me. Of course don't ask me anything inappropriate, though other than that I have no...
  2. T

Pixel Art Terraria stuff I've made!

I'll put "Terraria stuff I've made" here. Currently not too much, but you can request things here, be it sprites for your mod or something else (preferably pixel art though, I don't have the tools to do other things easily) to fill it up! Just don't request too many things, please. Note: Please...
  3. T

hi

After some deliberation, I have decided that if i plan on being active on the forum, i should probably post something here. Ask me anything or something. also hi
  4. T

tModLoader I'll take comissions for sprites for your terraria mod

I'm not sure if this is the right place to announce this, but as I've written in the title, I'll make a sprite (or even multiple sprites) for your mod. I'm no proffesional, but I have a lot of free time and I consider myself kinda good at pixel art. Of course I don't care if your mod is big, or...
Back
Top Bottom