1. GuJunjie_CN

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

不要伤心,我的朋友,看看我们中国,环境基本上没有污染,动物和人其实还是可以和谐共存的,看这河水多干净
  2. GuJunjie_CN

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

On the bus
  3. GuJunjie_CN

Hello

I am a player from China.I'm glad to meet you here.When you see this message,I am listening to music.Try to make a friend with me,it'll be interesting.
  4. GuJunjie_CN

Other Literature Shining Will: Characters and Background

Glad to meet you. I am a Chinese.I think your idea is very interesting.
  5. GuJunjie_CN

Mobile 关于新的更新

我想Unit_one和Loki,你们肯定很想念我吧,好久不见了,转眼间又过去了半年,相隔甚久,我又出现在《泰拉瑞亚》的论坛了。 春节就要到了,我想,我们可以增加一些新鲜的玩意。我们可以增加新的投掷性武器——鞭炮,这是一种爆炸性武器,也可以用来庆祝节日,在春节可以从NPC那里购买。我想,这个武器的加入,让我们的节日氛围变得更喜庆。...
  6. GuJunjie_CN

那你也别假装跟我很熟啊

那你也别假装跟我很熟啊
  7. GuJunjie_CN

我就好奇你俩是谁,咱们认识吗

我就好奇你俩是谁,咱们认识吗
  8. GuJunjie_CN

Other Add Empress of light's body mass effect

Do you think this boss is the loveliest in this game?Do you even want her to be your wife?
  9. GuJunjie_CN

Other Add Empress of light's body mass effect

That would be a good suggestion,This can make the game more realistic.I hope the authorities can read this proposal
  10. GuJunjie_CN

Other Guys,Have you ever taken a bus in China?

But if you want to watch the video you can send email to [email protected]
  11. GuJunjie_CN

Other Add more elements about China

The game still has a lot of bugs.Many bugs are harmful.For example:When you're using a liquid rocket.You will find that your mobile phone system halted. The most important thing is The language in the game cannot be changed to Chinese now.This is not good for many Chinese players. I hope...
  12. GuJunjie_CN

I hope this game can have some administrators from China.So that we can give better feedback and suggestions.
  13. GuJunjie_CN

I think this is a pity because there is no Chinese translation for this game.I hope I can take part in translating the names of some props,bosses and so on.This is also the best thing I think I can do.I hope you can support me to do that.This is good for many people
  14. GuJunjie_CN

We all know that China is a country with a strong cultural heritage and it is also a country with 5000 years' history.So I think it is very reasonable to add more elements about China. For example we can do this:We can publicize more words about China.Also,add new zombies is also a very good...
  15. GuJunjie_CN

Other If the Empress of light are controled by us,What thing will happen?😂

I think it should work like this:When you defeat the boss you get a controller.You can then use the controller to turn yourself into a boss.Then you can control the boss to do whatever you want I am honored that my message can be replied by you.I hope you can take my idea seriously.Many...
  16. GuJunjie_CN

Other If the Empress of light are controled by us,What thing will happen?😂

Things are going to get interesting
Back
Top Bottom