Search results for query: *

1. Twiliwolf55555

Blocks & Decoration Make enemy statues craftable from 50 stone + corresponding enemy banner

We can craft the critter statues, why not the enemy statues too? Recipe: 50 stone + the corresponding enemy banner (ie. Blue Slime Banner, Cave Bat Banner, etc.) Crafting station: Heavy Workbench + Ecto Mist
  2. Twiliwolf55555

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I just saw this and wow! I was literally talking to my friend today about how I don't expect to see a new content update coming to terraria anytime soon unless it's in the form of a crossover. I'm excited to see what 1.4.5 has in store!
  3. Twiliwolf55555

Famous Quotes ;)

Two of my favorite quotes: “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” - Christopher Robin
  4. Twiliwolf55555

Map-Other The Press Up Doorway!!!

Thanks! It was really fun to make.
  5. Twiliwolf55555

Items Make Axe of Regrowth Replant Gemcorns

Well, from my experience it's VERY easy to farm a lot of gems from gem trees pretty early game so it doesn't really mess with progression at all in that aspect. I agree that the axe is oddly high in axe power for its crafting recipe; it should be crafted with a platinum or gold axe. Overall...
  6. Twiliwolf55555

Items Make Axe of Regrowth Replant Gemcorns

The Axe of Regrowth doesn't replant Gemcorns and it would be really helpful if it did.
  7. Twiliwolf55555

Items Make Paint Scrapper Togglable to Unpaint Tiles vs Walls

Since paints came to the game, I've wished that there were two separate Paint Scrappers. One for tiles and one for walls just like there is a Paint Brush and Paint Roller. With the Labor of love update we have seen many items become togglable. So, I propose that instead of needing to make two...
  8. Twiliwolf55555

Builds Twiliwolf55555's In-Game Creations

I've seen a lot of people making custom Aether biome builds and decided I wanted to make one. This is what I've started with. I feel like the pink/purple of pearlsandstone really goes well with the Aether.
  9. Twiliwolf55555

Builds Twiliwolf55555's In-Game Creations

As I'm making this, I realize I have a lot of unfinished/lost projects :sigh: T R E E S I made these to go in a world I was making with builds for all the pylons that I would upload to the workshop. I made the holes in the big tree valid houses and had a bunch more decorations... but I lost...
  10. Twiliwolf55555

Pixel Art Twiliwolf55555's Pixel Art

I'm pretty inexperienced with pixel art but I've done a little and wanted somewhere to share it and felt this was a pretty safe place. :happy: Top-Bottom = Newer-Older | I'll keep adding as I do more art Life Fruit experimenting (October 12, 2022) An item suggestion I made (Guide to Gentle...
  11. Twiliwolf55555

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

"Out There" from the 1996 Disney animated film The Hunchback of Notre Dame (But only the "Stay In Here" part sung by Frollo on repeat because it's stuck in my head)
  12. Twiliwolf55555

Edit The Quote

What did that elf ever do to you???
  13. Twiliwolf55555

Ban the user above you!

Banned for banning too many times in too short a time
  14. Twiliwolf55555

Absorb The Non-Issue

My friend gets so excited, he screams, and it bursts my eardrum that starts to bleed and gets an infection that I never get checked out and it ends up creating a lack of oxygen transportation to my brain and I die. I eat some cheese
  15. Twiliwolf55555

Defend Yourself!

I can't help the fact that I'm naturally better at everything than you :cool::p I accuse the NP of never cleaning up after themself
Back
Top Bottom