Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Do you have a mod to increase the buff limit cap? i had the same issue with buffs and debuffs and it was caused by a mod to increase the buffs cap, i changed to a diferent mod that did the same and my problem got fixed
  2. D

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

so after playng for some days i think like oters said, and autoswing sould come back, there are weapons where their values lies on it and with autoswing removed they become useles, if its about the secondary attack it can always be on righr click instead of holding left click
  3. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

if you are using calamity + overhaul they lately dont go well in world creation, if you want to create a world with calamity remove overhaul for the world creation and add it later, also i think spirit mod is having some incompatibilities too worldgen previewer also crashes with calamity world...
  4. D

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

hi, got this crash when creating a world with calamity and overhaul
  5. D

tModLoader Recipe Browser

okay , i disabled all the mods enabled recipe browser and started to enable and restart 1 by 1 all the mods and now i have no problems. Maybe it gave problems trying to create the fille for all the recipes at the same time since it was a clean install
  6. D

tModLoader Recipe Browser

hello. im having an issue at the initialization, when on Recipe browser: Rebuilding loot cache / terraria the bar just stops an it stays there for eternity
  7. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hello i was wondering if there was a way to disable or reduce the X5 money drop from rev mode since i feel its too much i usualy end with 30+ platinum coins before even entering hard mode
  8. D

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

nor base lib nor container lib can be downloaded from the mod browser or the modloader server page, maybe an errot at uploading is giving problems since they show but the download always fails
Back
Top Bottom