Search results for query: *

1. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Lol. Like I said earlier. They're comparable to frost burn arrows now, that exist in vanilla Terraria itself and crafted with just wood, stone and ice torches. Making them any worse will just make them entirely skippable.
  2. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I had an idea, tell me if its hard to implement. Because I would love it in this mod. The bomb satchel seems weird coming from a Minotaur so I thought of something else it could drop. Remember the story of the Minotaur? Theseus gets lost in the maze and uses thread to reverse his way to the...
  3. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

You do realize that Frostburn Arrows exist at that time and they are as OP as the Ice Cube and also easier to make and use. It's not as OP as you think. But yeah, the Ice Cube is quite good. Maybe reduce the frostburn chance to 50%. For all the Ice Shard weapons.
  4. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Obsidian = 0 copper coins. Can be generated infinitely. Obsidian skull = 54 Silver Coins without modifiers. My point is, of course it's exploitable, but just killing monsters the time it takes to craft all the boots and sell them will give you more loot. At least it's not as ridiculous as the...
  5. Terararararrrian

tAPI [WIP][Released]Terramineral - All about world generation

That too but the number of mods you have should not affect soft-booting your world. You don't have to restart the entire game and reload mods you know.
  6. Terararararrrian

Save the game and exit. Reload. Viola. Peace Moon disappears.
  7. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Ooh ooh. A suggestion. Add a crafting recipe using the Mining Charm + Brick Layer + Portable Cement Mixer + Extendo Grip + Toolbox + Terrarium to make the ultimate Mining + Building Accessory :D
  8. Terararararrrian

Read the OP. It explicitly states that the Maze Stone does absolutely nothing. so far...
  9. Terararararrrian

Some bugs. Literally too. Maze Crawlers spawn everywhere around the map. Even in my base. killin my d00dz. My maze generated over the dwellers citadel so bye bye loot. I suggest making the weapons from the new ores a tad more strong. They're useless right now iirc. A suggestion. I'm mostly...
  10. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Um what? Man eaters and hornets still get to you even if you have molten set and 5 warding accessories. No light sources save spores. Drops that can kill you even with a Frog Leg equipped. You need a grappling hook to even have a chance of surviving in the underground jungle. The surface jungle...
  11. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Turns out even with the updated Magma ore, you can straight away make a hellevator at the start of the game and mine smooth coal and magma ores using a copper pickaxe (and make a suicide run to the underworld for a hellforge), therefore skipping the entire first part of the game. So I suggest...
  12. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Or you could just make the magma ore require at least a deathbringer pick axe to mine. Speaking of insane early game skipping stones, you can basically get the first summoner armor set without even entering the underground jungle. Biomasses drop spores. Ents drop petals. Craft bucket, get...
  13. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I tried Berber's mod with Thorium+ but the health prefixes get in the way. Also, berber's mod is one of the most broken mods I've seen. Hooking a slime statue and selling the spawners racks up more money than I've ever earned in a single Terraria playthrough. Also, some things I forgot to...
  14. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Doesn't the blunderbuss fire a three spread shot similar to the boom stick? The boomstick can hit a single target with all three shots and do 60 damage. The blunderbuss struggles to kill Angry Bones at close range. Also, paladin grinding is relatively easy compared to Minotaur grinds since you...
  15. Terararararrrian

tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Nerf the Slime Spawners pls. I went from 50 silver to 5 plat in 10 minutes. Just remove the selling cost or something. >Throw Spawner >Spawner Spawns Slimes >Slimes Spawns Spawners >??? >Profit
  16. Terararararrrian

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I have several things to say. This mod is awesome! I haven't had this much fun playing terraria in a long time. Thank you, developers, for every second you have spent spriting and making this mod. The level curves are smoother than many other mods. However, it's still not perfect. I played...
Back
Top Bottom