7. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

Melan?
  8. Banana_=P

The Last Post Wins!

Bop
  9. Banana_=P

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"Shifters are kind of all over the place back on Arth. Sort of a natural consequence of being able to shapeshift, with magic-empowered catalysing of your entire metabolism to accelerate mitosis and all that science stuff." "And er, yeah. XFOS is...another thing from my world that cancels out...
  10. Banana_=P

“Uh…” Vinessa just watches Mela for a bit, before going off to actually speak to Jack and Thompson and the rest of the group that partook in the chase earlier. Dark sighs and nods, putting his hat back on from his storage portal. “…kind of, yeah.” “Not all familiar with it directly, since um...
  11. Banana_=P

Vinessa stops for a moment to glance in her direction. “…Mela, didn’t you and Dark not find anything there?”
  12. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

Exca shrugs mostly with her shoulders, seeing as her hands and arms are occupied. "...I honestly have no idea." "This place is weird..." Clover, meanwhile, is just laying belly-down on Exca's now bigger shoulder. <...I sure hope not...> <...sometimes I wish bloodshed didn't follow me wherever I...
  13. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

Exca continues walking, passively, as she glances back. "I er...got portal'd here just a few minutes ago." "Helped blow up this giant robot these guys were fighting. Hence how they're injured." <Seriously, when did my mech form get so small?>
  14. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

Exca, meanwhile, punches her fists together, her armour taking on a mech-sized form about…3 meters tall. Clover gasps a bit, having to jump as Exca’s suit unfolds. <…what…?> <…weird. This thing keeps getting smaller…?> Exca picks up Maskie, and then walks over to Brambol and Fikkit to bring...
  15. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

Exca and Clover both look at them...dismissing them a bit after. <I can check on them later.> "...I don't have much in the way of healing..." "They fought by our side though, so." "...care to um. Help me bring them someplace..." Exca looks around for a moment more, noticing the Order Church in...
  16. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

"...al..right then." Clover breathes a sigh of relief as he relaxes a bit. "...may I ask what you're doing with those two?" Clover, meanwhile, tries looking around for Brambol and Fikkit.
  17. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

Exca raises her hands as she steps back. “…um. Hey. I was just checking on the injured.” “Not..too sure what that whole thing with the giant robot was.” Clover, meanwhile, has backed up a bit on Exca’s shoulder, obviously a bit nervous.
  18. Banana_=P

Vinessa just backs off a bit, before shaking her head a bit to focus, looking back at Arentine. "...Look. You keep an eye on the crates, meanwhile..." Vinessa looks back at Mela, and then at the newcomers. "...I'm going to figure out who's doing what." Vinessa heads off to head over to Nick...
  19. Banana_=P

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Phoenix Introduction: ------------------------- "Cool then." "..." 'I'll just let you get back to your food, or something then." Dark turns to Eeva. "So...how about this engineer?"
  20. Banana_=P

IC Bossfight!

After a moment, Exca, noticing Clover, walks over to them, kneeling down. "...um. Hey, buddy..." Clover glances back at them. "...ka?" Exca holds out a hand to them, hand on the ground with their palm outstretched to Clover. Clover, meanwhile, hesitates, looking Exca in the eyes presumably...
Back
Top Bottom