Search results for query: *

• Users: Banana_=P
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Banana_=P

Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

Welcome, esteemed guests of The House, to a place of paradise. A place where people of all shapes and sizes come/are taken to, to relax and... do whatever they like, really. Sit around, eat some good food, hold fights 'for the fate of the universe', etc. But of course, we have a few house...
  2. Banana_=P

Ask a pineapple (?) and their OC's almost anything

Title. Anyway, here are the rules of trade. Follow TCF rules: Be respectful, don't be a troll... I presume you people know the drill. Overly personal questions or questions I plain don’t want to answer (age, gender, location, etc.) will probably be answered with silly answers (in other words...
  3. Banana_=P

Other Literature Lore no one asked for [WIP]

Welcome, one and all, to just another lore thread. Because I have a bunch of lore relating to stuff I'm using in RP's - some of which is also involved in a book series I’m writing. Not really writing right now, but it’s a project I have - and I want to share it here. Because. Anyway, I have put...
  4. Banana_=P

Salutations from a pineapple

Hellooo people! How has your day been? And... yeah, you might have seen me around, at least if you pay attention to the role-play section. Thus far, I've played Terraria on mobile and the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Finished the game a few times (before 1.3 update on mobile and before 1.4 update on...
Back
Top Bottom