Search results for query: *

1. Matakor

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Mirrored can kiss my overpowered :red:. (at this point, that was about the only thing that killed me)
  2. Matakor

tModLoader Max Stack+

I'm using TerraRE. No conflicts there for me.
  3. Matakor

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Not true. Modder came back a bit a go and had a few major updates. Most of the modders now are waiting for tmodloader to update to 1.3.5 to do anything.
  4. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

But this mod is a hoarder's dream! I don't wanna sell it >=P
  5. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

I know this is kinda against the grain, but could you add some way for the storage to wipe modifiers? I don't have an issue with remodifying to get the particular one I want. Having a type of item in 20 different slots of the storage is kinda bonkers to deal with.
  6. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

Will the crafting interface have character inventory interaction as well? (items in char inventory used in crafting, in conjunction with items in storage)
  7. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

I think implementing a recipe system based on cheatsheat's recipe viewer would probably work out better. Use a separate window with a scroll capability and a search bar to find something specific. (resizable would be awesome, but probably not an option)
  8. Matakor

tModLoader Miscellania

Hey I was wondering if there was going to be a fix for omniswing? It seems that all the summon staffs and a ton of other melee weapons suddenly no longer autoswing.
  9. Matakor

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Maybe an NPC to combat that? Or make it part of the traveling merchant's list? (like, 13% chance of any chest, no limit to number of types)
  10. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

Ok, huge request: The ability to store and transfer an entire storage inventory from one place to another, including between worlds. E.G., you make an 'Ethereal Singularity', and a Transfer Box. Put the Singularity in the transfer box (that is connected to the storage to be transferred), and...
  11. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

They appear as stacks, but they will take up more slots.
  12. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

I believe that it is rated as 'stacks'. two swords would take up two slots, but 900 stone block is one slot.
  13. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yeah, that's possible. That really needs a better option though. :P
  14. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is it just me or does the shift-clicking not even function (inv --> storage)
  15. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

I don't think there are any direct incompatibilities.
  16. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

That was kinda a douche comment on his part. Deconstructor is a completely different mod than storage. :P
  17. Matakor

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

It works for any mob, from what I've seen.
  18. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yup, works fine.
  19. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

So, probably a minor issue, but shift-clicking items doesn't work from inventory to storage.
  20. Matakor

tModLoader Magic Storage

It's a CTD, so not really. Might be a compat issue. I have a lot of mods. EDIT:: Actually, I think I found it. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument...
Back
Top Bottom