Search results for query: *

1. PlexusDuMenton

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Yes in the config file you can swap to the old system Yea I've noticed some value change upon reload, Have no idea where it's come from
  2. PlexusDuMenton

Oh, I forgot to update the wiki Actualy I've added a couple of command to make these action separate : /ItemTree - Reset the tree (and re-generate it so it'll be diferent) the Held item for 3 time the reforge price (100% of item value) /rarity - ReShuffle the Item rarity and bonus, same price as...
  3. PlexusDuMenton

Thank for the log, Fix is now live, just wait for the browser to update; sorry for the issue !
  4. PlexusDuMenton

Thank for the report, Issue seam to be linked with item that my mod avoid to modify, I'll look deeper into it ^^' Edit : Problem fixed, prepare for a update (which also fix the Evolution reset points bug) Edit 2 : Update live
  5. PlexusDuMenton

log file are located in "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs" the file is named "client.log"
  6. PlexusDuMenton

Can you send the log file ?
  7. PlexusDuMenton

UI can be move up and down in the config file experimental version allready remove the vanilla health ui
  8. PlexusDuMenton

Hardmode could be quite possible with a ingame config Adding level offset (additive) could also help fix the issue I could also Increase base damage of boss to be stronger I'll nerf a bit the lifesteal on weapon Should I nerf the Health recovery speed or the ammount ?
  9. PlexusDuMenton

Multiplayer compatability and end of experimental when Tmod beta end and release the stable 0.11 version Since the news change to Another RPGMOD use the 0.11 changes Boss still too ez, which version was you on, what are the boss that give you the least difficulty, are xp gain too high ?
  10. PlexusDuMenton

Actualy, thuis is a bug fixed on the 1.3 beta, if you wish to play with you friend, use the mod with tmod 0.11 beta 1 or 2 and AnRpg 1.3.b11 Not yet
  11. PlexusDuMenton

Sorry for late reply, Enemy Bonus level are gained each time you kill an boss for the first time and is linked to the WORLD, if you realy want to keep plying on the world use the "NpclevelMultiplier" with low multiplier (like 0.1) I know of that and the beta version (1.3.b11 ) change a lot of...
  12. PlexusDuMenton

Config file should allow to disable all that if you are using beta version, check the config options
  13. PlexusDuMenton

then just change the value to either negative or posivite value, the line called "YOFFSET"
  14. PlexusDuMenton

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

Ho, this thread is quite a mess Quick presentation : Ouadi, 21, game-art student, have made lot of solo project, bit and groups project for school & gamejam, seen lot of big project, and worked as artist, programmer and game-designer. (and yea, I share my name in public, I don't see a single...
  15. PlexusDuMenton

honestly, copatible with any content mod, calamity is a bit offbalance, due to calamity being calamity, and current release of the mod not yet compatible with thorium custom damage (will change next release) you better start a playthrought with, but nothing prevent you start a new run, using...
  16. PlexusDuMenton

Good news Everyone The next release will see ALL desync issue fixed, Glitching npc, Item poping all dispear, stable and nice Multiplayer experience For those who want to test it, here is the link https://github.com/PlexusDuMenton/AnotherRpgMod/releases/tag/v1.3.b9 Requite TmodLoader Beta 2...
  17. PlexusDuMenton

nope, but think I should enable it for next release ^^'
  18. PlexusDuMenton

there is huge bug in MP, aven after hours and hours of searching I haven't found the cause of this about DBZmod, the current devbuild is unstable, realy WIP, and is ported to tmod 0.11, so I don't think I'll be able to fix this for 0.10 tmodloader
  19. PlexusDuMenton

oui les stats sont bien appliqué, c'est juste une petite erreur de formule pour récupéré la valeurs. Je te conseil aussi de prendre la verison experimental (1.3), en réalité elle est moins bugger que la version actuel, mais vue qu'il y a pas mal de chose prévus pour la 1.3 qui ne sont pas dedans...
Back
Top Bottom