Search results for query: *

1. ObeisantBread84

Can anyone here help me with programming?

thanks, I already got help from a friend though, we're making a metroidvania-ish game, if I remember, I will tell you about it!
  2. ObeisantBread84

Can anyone here help me with programming?

So I basically know nothing about code, but I had an idea for a 2d airplane shooter type game that I really want to make the Idea behind the game is there is a kid who wants to play but does not have any toys or games, so what does he do? he makes shadow puppets in the shape of airplanes to fly...
  3. ObeisantBread84

how to sprite an armor set

which one should I download for my 1.3 mod?
  4. ObeisantBread84

how to sprite an armor set

hey, I want to make a new armor set made of antlion madibles, how do do that?
  5. ObeisantBread84

how to make a github integration for my mod

1st I go to the mod registration page, then I sign in with my steam account, then I click on manage mods, then I click submit github authorization, then it says a bunch of stuff I don't really understand, because I do not have a github account to my knowledge, and then I go to the bottome, enter...
  6. ObeisantBread84

how to make a github integration for my mod

I read the instructions and I don't understand them, help please, I just want to have an icon
  7. ObeisantBread84

something is wrong with my mod

so after I build and reload my mod it works fine, but then I start a single player world and the game crashes, attached it a screenshot of the error message here is my code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace modofbread.Items {...
  8. ObeisantBread84

TModLoader removed my icon ):

so when I updated my mod it removed my icon saying "it is a privilege for terrarians who create a github website" or something like that, how do I resolve this?
  9. ObeisantBread84

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

thank you, I actually already beat him before you posted this message lol, also, I think King Slayer might be my favorite terraria boss fight I have ever fought, so this is the official start of the king slayer III fan club edit: it says to add new post I have to edit this one, so does anyone...
  10. ObeisantBread84

tModLoader How does one create a new type of damage?

do you think you could make one of these for a 'grim reaper' class that deals 'death' damage?
  11. ObeisantBread84

what is the best way to get all that money though?
  12. ObeisantBread84

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I'm currently doing a playthrough of mod of redemption, and I am looking into the possibility of playing AA as my next mod, is ancients awakened available on 1.4?
  13. ObeisantBread84

so is there anyone here who can give a guide on how to get all of the items required to summon king slayer III? I am playing as a druid in expert mode
  14. ObeisantBread84

I need someone who is an expert on mod of redemption to help me

I am playing mod of redemption and I have a lot of questions due to the wiki having mostly unfinished pages, 1. how do I get the materials for a fight with king slayer the 3rd? 2. what is the 'crusher'? 3. what are good druid weapons to use against plantera? thank you in advance
  15. ObeisantBread84

Official Mod of Bread Homepage

homepage for mod of bread
  16. ObeisantBread84

How would I check to see if a mod is available for 1.4 without going on tmodloader 1.4?

So I am currently doing a playthrough of the 1.3 version of tmodloader, and I want to see if the next mod I play after this is available for 1.4, in case you are wondering, the mods I want to know about are tremor and ancients awakened.
  17. ObeisantBread84

how to create a homepage

I don't know how to create a homepage for my mod and tmodloader won't let me keep my icon without one, how do I fix this?
Back
Top Bottom