Search results for query: *

1. Vaikyia

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

love all of this, the mechanics and visuals are super clever. that mowing arm movement for example is a super cool detail
  2. Vaikyia

Pixel Art Vlad's Pixels & Art

hella excellent, your designs are always extremely sick and are getting better and better per day.
  3. Vaikyia

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Awesome progress for consoles. PC Change is totally understandable, taking more time for content is great.
  4. Vaikyia

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Yooo those are great, love all the sweet perspectives of those items.
  5. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There is an item called Armageddon that makes any damage kill you if a boss is alive, make sure it's disabled.
  6. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's just the safest route to download through mega, both could download from browser but have the error(?).
  7. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Known issue, it's caused by you and your friend not having the exact same calamity/calamity music mod files. Both of you need to delete your calamity mod/music files, go to the Mod Downloads channel on the Calamity discord and look for the latest calamity/calamity music downloads and install them.
  8. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Unsure, i've heard some issues with the two before but nothing recent. They likely work together, but be cautious.
  9. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Known issue that only happens in multiplayer. Was presumed to be fixed awhile ago, unsure about it now.
  10. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This is fixed in the next update, was an error with tile merging with dirt. Thank you for the report regardless. Known error, this happens when mining speed is stacked too high. "Solution: Reduce your mining speed, this is the only way to avoid this issue." - From the Bug document on the...
  11. Vaikyia

godspeed, all a part of the masta plan! (welcome to tcf, haha)

godspeed, all a part of the masta plan! (welcome to tcf, haha)
  12. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You only need to kill Desert Scourge to break Sunken Sea tiles, the Sea King NPC can spawn just by having an empty house and having defeated the Giant Clam.
  13. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This is an issue with all modded items, unfortunate Tmodloader bug that's been around for awhile.
  14. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

We could consider a furniture set for that since it's a wood type, i'll keep that in mind.
  15. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A new update is out (V1.4.2.003). Featuring bug fixes, new feature configuration options, and a mountain of new furniture, tiles, blocks, etc. by spriter and programmer Alterra. Download is on the discord, doesn't require a new version of music mod. Preview of the new furniture:
  16. Vaikyia

Pixel Art Valkyrie's Sprites and Drawings!

welcome gamers, time for a dump :dryadcool:
  17. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Rogue exists because we wanted to expand on throwing and create our own sorta ideal version of it. There will be more added to it in the near future, damage type was completed a bit beforehand so it was added. Sorry if that and the lack of details on the unmentionable reason caused any...
  18. Vaikyia

Aaah i'm late! Happy birthday you beautiful penguin! <3

Aaah i'm late! Happy birthday you beautiful penguin! <3
  19. Vaikyia

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Ah that new enemy, I see the Street Sharks have finally invaded Terraria. Jawesome!
  20. Vaikyia

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If I remember correctly, those were made by RoverdriveX (Wiki Administrator) Blockaroz (Former Developer) and Nitro (Lead Artist). To make a bit more room, there is likely much more to come to planetoids in the future...
Back
Top Bottom