Search results for query: *

1. ThatGuyGabe

Resolved I need help with an animated projectile

Alright so I am making a projectile for my mod and I've tried so many things and it has just not worked. I want my projectile to act like a sword swinging kind of like murasama in calamity. Here is a gif of the projectile if anyone knows how to do this send a message.
  2. ThatGuyGabe

tModLoader Esther Mod

The Esther Mod is a mod that will add 100+ plus weapons for each class 5 bosses 2 biomes and 45 enemies Credits @matrix5630 - The Spriter and @Karve_ - The musician and second coder too @Torrah th - Spriter @ThatGuyGabe - Coder Our Discord https://discord.gg/j9gbbXaUQ5 Lore A...
  3. ThatGuyGabe

I need a spriter for my mod.

I'm making a mod and I really need a spriter send me your best sprites and I will pick one of you to sprite for my mod.
  4. ThatGuyGabe

How to code a pet in Terraria

I made a pet just do not know how to code it in.
  5. ThatGuyGabe

How do I make a custom projectile that goes straight?

I made a melee sword and I want to add a custom projectile to it but do not know how. Does anyone what code can do this if so let me know.
  6. ThatGuyGabe

How do I make alternative recipes like a crimson recipe for my item and a corruption recipe?

Today I made a night's edge like sword it has the same recipe as the night's edge I just need to know how to make a corruption recipe for it.
  7. ThatGuyGabe

What is wrong with this code? 1.4 tmodloader

I'm making a sword and I'm getting 4 errors from the code and don't know what to do to fix it. Does anyone know where the errors are and how to fix it? Here is the code. using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace EstherMod.Content.Items.Weapons { public class...
  8. ThatGuyGabe

How to add more than two projectiles to a sword? Resolved

I want to add more than two projectiles to a sword because I want it to be a zenith like weapon.
  9. ThatGuyGabe

How do I make this sprite better

I was making a sword for my mod, and wondering what can make it better? I want it to be more terraria like.
  10. ThatGuyGabe

How to add boss checklist support Resolved

How do I add boss checklist support give example.
  11. ThatGuyGabe

How to add two projectiles to one sword in 1.4 Tmodloader Resolved

I want to add two projectiles to my weapon and don't know how.
  12. ThatGuyGabe

What is the useStyle of the Zenith

I'm making a zenith like weapon and I don't know what the useStyle of the Zenith is.
  13. ThatGuyGabe

Does Warrior Of Light from Stars Above mod get affected by eternity mode from Fargo's Soul Mod?

Recently, I fought the Warrior Of Light and could not help but notice his health is drastically more and I'm not playing with the calamity mod. But I am playing eternity mode so does that make his health more?
  14. ThatGuyGabe

Resolved

Back
Top Bottom