Search results for query: *

1. Scuba Diver

@Noobiescrubpleb It's probably because I went as the exact same character twice in a row. Next...

@Noobiescrubpleb It's probably because I went as the exact same character twice in a row. Next year I'll try going as the Groom or I'll try my skill at making Shroomite armour
  2. Scuba Diver

Like I don't even care that I did not get into the runnerups as a fact, I am just confused as to...

Like I don't even care that I did not get into the runnerups as a fact, I am just confused as to how that greasy :red: piece of :red: got into the runnerups last year.
  3. Scuba Diver

HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET INTO THE RUNNERUPS LAST YEAR IF THE NEW COSTUME DIDN'T LMFAO LOOK AT...

HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET INTO THE RUNNERUPS LAST YEAR IF THE NEW COSTUME DIDN'T LMFAO LOOK AT THIS THING....
  4. Scuba Diver

Didn't even get into the community showcase this year even though my costume was noticeably...

Didn't even get into the community showcase this year even though my costume was noticeably improved from last year when somehow it did reach the showcase.... :[ How did the one that looked like :red: get into the showcase but the one that looked better by tenfold not lmao
  5. Scuba Diver

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023 - Winners!

Here's my thing. It's Dr. Bones, because for some reason I really, really like this guy in particular. Somehow I got into the community showcase last year even though my costume was. Like. The same character but ten times worse lmao Errrrr next year maybe I'll cosplay the groom.... Maybe my...
  6. Scuba Diver

is this anything at all

is this anything at all
  7. Scuba Diver

trans rights btw

trans rights btw
  8. Scuba Diver

noway witch docor.......

noway witch docor.......
  9. Scuba Diver

team fortress two

team fortress two
  10. Scuba Diver

huh

huh
  11. Scuba Diver

I am the one cosplaying Dr. Bones, obviously.

I am the one cosplaying Dr. Bones, obviously.
  12. Scuba Diver

Edmonton Expo photodump straight from hell: Part one.

Edmonton Expo photodump straight from hell: Part one.
  13. Scuba Diver

Heeeeeey guys I have no :red:ing clue how to draw different body shapes. Sobs.

Heeeeeey guys I have no :red:ing clue how to draw different body shapes. Sobs.
  14. Scuba Diver

For any newcomers here. That is Dr. Bones. I know it does not look exactly like the sprite but I...

For any newcomers here. That is Dr. Bones. I know it does not look exactly like the sprite but I can draw him however the hell I wanna.
  15. Scuba Diver

world's worst/most deranged bushman he's talking about the top surgery by the way

world's worst/most deranged bushman he's talking about the top surgery by the way
  16. Scuba Diver

after watching raiders of the lost ark i can confirm that the only things that indiana jones and...

after watching raiders of the lost ark i can confirm that the only things that indiana jones and my interpretation of dr. bones have in common is that they're both archeologists and they both :red:ing hate nazis
  17. Scuba Diver

this guy definitely flirts with guys

this guy definitely flirts with guys
  18. Scuba Diver

The Groom

The Groom
  19. Scuba Diver

Oh, :red:, I have been here for over a year. Happy Terraversary to me, I guess.

Oh, :red:, I have been here for over a year. Happy Terraversary to me, I guess.
  20. Scuba Diver

I must post nore frequently.

I must post nore frequently.
Back
Top Bottom