Search results for query: *

1. Someone from Nevada

the dumbest thing you have ever done in the forums

I'll start first, I played myself
  2. Someone from Nevada

Drawings & Paintings Coney's art to digital art thread

Hey, I made a thread that I'd take requests from. As you can see, it's nearly simple to understand. You have to first show me a art work that was on paper, and then, I draw them digitally. Status: Not taking requests so, how about you give me something to draw digitally...and make sure to...
  3. Someone from Nevada

The longest signature

I just wanna say that everyone with a long signature is welcome...or people with short ones as well
  4. Someone from Nevada

Member-Run Contest An adventurous contest

Hello good people the the Terraria Community Forums It is I Coney the Conehead Zombie About to make a contest for the best adventure map I will be rating them on 1-5 stars of everything From puzzles to platforming to fights, etc The types It depends on how well it does of every part of the...
  5. Someone from Nevada

A YouTube bully on the run

for people who remembered that chat between me and Jzboy, you might head about night core saying that the real Jzboy having a terraria forums account, long story short I visited his channel and I just saw the dislikes on his videos, for some reason he's getting harshly hated for no reason, AND...
  6. Someone from Nevada

Favourite OP character

I'll start with mine first
  7. Someone from Nevada

Drawings & Paintings Gacha edits

I wander if anyone is gonna show a gacha edit on this page
  8. Someone from Nevada

Resolved The problem with mature profile pics

I was just happy browsing the forum until I got a notification about someone who followed me, apparently the person was having a mature like...pic that show a girl with a finger on a or in her [CENSORED WORD] with pink text, I just think that's wrong because there can be people up to 12-15 or 16...
  9. Someone from Nevada

Mobile Turning your requested characters to terrarians

This might be the most insane thing I've ever done but just put your character of choice or your own OC and let me do the vanity How to post pictures of your character choice 1. Attach a file picture and then let me again, do the character's outfit 2. That's it, just wait until further updates...
  10. Someone from Nevada

Mobile Sharing worlds and seeing what's in the world

I all ways wander what other people have made, that gave me an idea for this thread, so on this thread (mobile only), anyone can share their worlds with others and play in their would as well. How to play world from other 1.download the world file 2.go into files and Terraria505games.paid...
  11. Someone from Nevada

Mobile I love journey mode

Building is one of my favourite things to do on Terraria, that one annoying part is getting the materials for the build, but due to the release of journey's end adding journey mode and master mode, journey mode is my god danm favourite mode of this game, because once you fully research a item...
Back
Top Bottom