Search results for query: *

1. Edsclave

Video The "One of Many" Summoner Challenge

Hey thanks man I hope you like the series I know my editing style is alot different than the normal for Terraria and its a little rough here and there but im improving as I go :)
  2. Edsclave

Episode 3 has arrived for your enjoyment :)
  3. Edsclave

Thanks Rariaz Ill keep that in mind and be sure to point it out if i ever do :)

Thanks Rariaz Ill keep that in mind and be sure to point it out if i ever do :)
  4. Edsclave

Well it amazes me when i see good artwork ill definitely have to check out your future work :)

Well it amazes me when i see good artwork ill definitely have to check out your future work :)
  5. Edsclave

Well thats pretty dam good I can draw a stick but you could likely draw a stick WAY better xD...

Well thats pretty dam good I can draw a stick but you could likely draw a stick WAY better xD sometimes I wish i would have kept drawing when i was yonger and i know i could start now but i have other things i spend time improving do you use a digital drawing canvas like a pen that as you draw...
  6. Edsclave

Wow that some good stuff man how long have you been drawing?

Wow that some good stuff man how long have you been drawing?
  7. Edsclave

Hey hows it going man :)

Hey hows it going man :)
  8. Edsclave

"Dynorok Keep up the good work" Definitely :)

"Dynorok Keep up the good work" Definitely :)
  9. Edsclave

I agree its funny cause humans naturally want to socialize and be surrounded by other (well most...

I agree its funny cause humans naturally want to socialize and be surrounded by other (well most of us) but often people are to nerves to approach others often do to the way society conditions us well i was just like that a few years back xD
  10. Edsclave

You gotta find something to occupy your mind with for me the days are too fast :/

You gotta find something to occupy your mind with for me the days are too fast :/
  11. Edsclave

Hey that image is pretty cool did you draw that?

Hey that image is pretty cool did you draw that?
  12. Edsclave

haha no im just another terraria player i like to socialize so im just lookin around for other...

haha no im just another terraria player i like to socialize so im just lookin around for other active members on here :)
  13. Edsclave

Hey Dynorok hows it going

Hey Dynorok hows it going
  14. Edsclave

Episode 2 is up hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did making it :)
  15. Edsclave

Hey friends just uploaded my first episode of my new Summoner Challenge Series. The reason its called "One of Many" is because im only allowed to use one of each summon, so I may have 10 summons but they must all be different from one another. I also may use mounts but thats as far as it goes...
Back
Top Bottom