Search results for query: *

• Users: Khris
  • Order by date
  1. Khris

And just with that achievement (Supreme Helper Minion!), I've done an amazing feat. [ATTACH]...

And just with that achievement (Supreme Helper Minion!), I've done an amazing feat. I've completed ALL achievements!!
  2. Khris

Oh, i use journey mode. So i skip days.

Oh, i use journey mode. So i skip days.
  3. Khris

200!!

200!!
  4. Khris

199 and...

199 and...
  5. Khris

6. Khris

Just reached 190...

Just reached 190...
  7. Khris

no thanks...

no thanks...
  8. Khris

175 reached, now onward to 190!

175 reached, now onward to 190!
  9. Khris

Currently farming for Supreme Helper Minion. 164/200 Next Milestone: 175!

Currently farming for Supreme Helper Minion. 164/200 Next Milestone: 175!
  10. Khris

actually i did that, i made a new world and purified it

actually i did that, i made a new world and purified it
  11. Khris

OMG I just got Good Riddance!!

OMG I just got Good Riddance!!
  12. Khris

Khris' video guide thread

Well, so this thread is a collection of mp4 files that are in fact, guides that i did straight from my switch, combined with capcut editing! (No Voice) And here's the first: How to farm Evil Mimics! (Crimson Mimics in my case) I'll do more with time. Link to the file (Drive)
  13. Khris

In my opinion, the accesories that are made of accesories are the best ones, because they...

In my opinion, the accesories that are made of accesories are the best ones, because they usually give an accessory that combines the functions of the former. (e.g: The Ankh Shield, that gives inmunity to most debuffs (Bleeding, Poison, Curse, etc), which is better than having a medicated...
  14. Khris

thanks...

thanks...
  15. Khris

Now that i think about it... It would have been better to have maked no video instead of a failure.

Now that i think about it... It would have been better to have maked no video instead of a failure.
  16. Khris

accidentally*

accidentally*
  17. Khris

I wanted to make a video to conmemorate myself making the zenith, but i accedentally missed, so...

I wanted to make a video to conmemorate myself making the zenith, but i accedentally missed, so i tried again, but the game saved my achievement, so when i made the video, the "Infinity +1 Sword" achievement didn't show up...
  18. Khris

i made a new player, and i got legendary copper shortsword

i made a new player, and i got legendary copper shortsword
  19. Khris

thx!

thx!
Back
Top Bottom