Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader The Verdant Mod

Is there a wiki?
  2. D

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

Increase reach for hive five / valor / cascade's reach so it its actually possible to do WoF realistically in expert / master mode please?
  3. D

tModLoader Yggdrasil (WIP 1.4)

Will this ever make a return?
  4. D

This saddens me, I really liked this mod and wanted it to receive many more updates to come. I am upset that I won't be able to play it anymore, due to it not being updated to the most recent tmod version, but I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors. Thank you for giving me something...
  5. D

Why not have it at the opposite side of the dungeon? I always thought it odd that re-logic never bothered to add anything else towards the later third of the map on the other side.
  6. D

Thanks! I'll do a new play through soon. Looking forward to seeing this mod evolve more over time <3 EDIT So I started a new playthrough and the biome spawned right below my world spawn so when digging my hellavator i had to go around it. So can you please make it so the biome doesn't spawn...
  7. D

How do you get cold Iron bars? Also I beat the game runemaster only and it was pretty fun. 9/10 tmodloader experience.
  8. D

So I'm in hardmode now, and I haven't gotten a single Ice shard so I skipped out on the glacier set entirely, but then I learned that the Dvergr Power Forge needs them and every Ice merman and Ice Mimic I've killed haven't dropped any yet so am I just extremely unlucky or do they have a low drop...
  9. D

Can you make it so Frostcore shows up for spelunker potions and the Shiny Tablet's effect? also do the draugr spawn in the Snow Cavern layer or just underground Snow? Edit 1: ok so the occult shards are really annoying to get and need balancing, I left the dungeon with 85 bones and only 3 O...
  10. D

Single Thread RP The Ship (A Van parody)

What is this? and who is R.E.X.? like the robot plant thing from RoR2?
  11. D

Thank you so much!
  12. D

How do How do you get frost core items? I just started and don't know where to get them. I'm trying to get the Dvergr Forge.
Back
Top Bottom