Search results for query: *

• Users: KM132
  • Order by date
  1. KM132

Vicious mushrooms not growing anymore?

I created a new world and a farm, and mushrooms grew as they normally would (some even grew while I was watching), so it doesn't seem like anything major has changed. If you could provide a screenshot of the farm you're using, that'd be helpful for figuring out what's wrong.
  2. KM132

Oh god no.... CANNOT zoom-sync overlay map with main (game) view! (gameplay=ruined)

Are you using the in-game zoom feature? For me, the offset only happens if I set the game zoom higher than 100%. This is what it looks like when I'm at 100% zoom, this is what it looks like with more than 100%.
  3. KM132

PC Collecting All Dev Sets; Check My Math?

The problem here seems to be that you've multiplied all the chances together; the probably you came up with is the probability of getting every dev armor set back-to-back (14 treasure bags, 14 unique sets) If you were to find out about how many summons you'd need, you should add the chances...
  4. KM132

Resolved [PS4] Herplings and Nazar

The wiki is run by the community; anyone can add any information. Normally, incorrect information would be caught and removed, but there's a lack of editors that own the console version at the moment, making it difficult to verify information about the console version. If you notice anything...
  5. KM132

Console Can Critters be sold?

@Nike Leon Alright, thanks! That's just the information I needed! Interestingly enough, these sell values match the sell values that were added in PC 1.3. It seems like the console developers must have slipped in a few details from 1.3.
  6. KM132

Console Can Critters be sold?

There's been a bit of uncertainty going on at the Terraria wiki about whether not critters can be sold on the Console version of Terraria. Since all of our console version editors seem to be M.I.A. at the moment, there's nobody to verify whether you can or cannot sell these friendly creatures...
  7. KM132

Defender's Medal Dupe Glitch

I can't seem to replicate this glitch; Selling and buying the medals works just like any other item would. Mods can change a lot behind the scenes, so it's possible they're causing the issue even if they aren't explicitly related to it.
  8. KM132

Other Change the title screen tree

It uses sprite swapping right now. There's one image file for the normal logo, and another for the corrupt version.
  9. KM132

Other Change the title screen tree

When night falls on the title screen, the title tree becomes corrupt. ...Except not really, because everyone knows a real corrupt tree would have ebonwood instead of regular wood. Who does this purple tree think it's fooling, anyway? Joking aside, the corrupt title screen still uses...
  10. KM132

Sprites Awakening Pillars

Thanks! :) I was debating on whether or not to add the "any time" feature, but I decided to keep it because there's no real way to control time in an adventure map. What happens if the player gets to an Eye of Cthulhu boss fight when it's 7:00 AM? Or worse, they arrive at a Skeletron boss...
  11. KM132

Items These potions , will save your world

I think this is pretty good idea! Cleaning the corruption is fun and all, but it's not really fun to tear apart your world in futile hopes of finding that one patch of ebonstone. The only thing I found lackluster about this suggestion were the sprites. So, I tried to improve upon them:
  12. KM132

Sprites Awakening Pillars

Awakening Pillars (not related to the lunar pillars) Everyone loves fighting bosses, right? But the unique item, place, and location requirements for re-fighting a boss make it so battling a boss "for fun" isn't so fun. Awakening Pillars would be a way to make casual boss battles easier to...
  13. KM132

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

I can seem to reproduce this, although it seems similar to the Pirate Invasion inability to be summoned under certain conditions I'll add this to the list
  14. KM132

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

I've heard reports of members of the goblin invasion and frost legion not attacking. There's no word of a fix yet.
  15. KM132

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

A patch for the mobile version has been released, which means a lot of bugs have been fixed. If anyone could help verify what bugs on the list have been fixed and which ones still remain, it would be much appreciated. Can't say I have, sorry. If I try to catch critters on a multiplayer server...
  16. KM132

Cutter Kirby has always been my favorite ability. Between the duck hat and long-range attacks...

Cutter Kirby has always been my favorite ability. Between the duck hat and long-range attacks, what's not to like? :)
  17. KM132

Yes, I am. Thanks for asking!

Yes, I am. Thanks for asking!
  18. KM132

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

I couldn't reproduce this one; I spent multiple platinum reforging weapons and it didn't crash. This happens to me too, added to list. I can very that this happens; added to list.
  19. KM132

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

The +20 range for Wrenches was actually added in 1.3. Regardless, it doesn't look like block placement range bonuses are going to be on mobile, as the default range is already large enough to encompass most of the screen on smaller devices.
  20. KM132

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Updated with a few more glitches, and color codes to show bugs that have a future fix confirmed.
Back
Top Bottom