Search results for query: *

1. Genderless_Neko

The /almost/ completed Shrlime! (Slime Shrine)

A few months ago me and my friend were playing on a server and with our randomness we somehow started worshiping king slime and we made a Shrlime in his honor. Sadly the world was lost (Along with 8+ slime staffs) but I decided to make another Shrlime, this time bigger than the last! I give you...
  2. Genderless_Neko

PC Want Skeletron Prime Trohpies/Masks

Looking to buy three Skeletron prime trophies and 2 Skeletron prime masks, that is all I'm looking for so I don't expect this thread to last long. I have limited internet so I'm only available at around 10am-3pm (GMT +10), so if you can't make this window sorry. I have all fishing accessories...
  3. Genderless_Neko

Casual How bad is your OCD?

This is just a casual/humorous thread about how bad your OCD is and telling people what your OCD makes to do. It doesn't have to be Terraria related in can just be anything in general. Probably the worst thing my OCD makes me do is use the same colour pegs when I'm hanging up washing. A towel...
  4. Genderless_Neko

Old pictures

So I was looking through some of my old 1.2 pictures and I found this and I thought it was hilarious. There are so many things going on with this screen shot I don't even know where to start.
  5. Genderless_Neko

Casual Have any ONE item from Terraria IRL

If you could have ONE item from Terraria in real life. what would it be? Personally I'd go with Angel wings, sure there are better wings but Angel wings would be soft and cozy :3
  6. Genderless_Neko

Nothing is rare anymore...

Didn't really think this is a suggestion as; while I do kinda suggest that they lower the drop rates for things to their original drop rate, I just want to rant and talk about it to see other people's opinions first. Nothing is rare anymore, sure upping the drop rate for things make them easier...
  7. Genderless_Neko

Underestimating Crates...

I've never really done much fishing before 1.3 so I didn't have any experience with crates or anything but I quickly got the hang of it and soon addicted. I am savoring 1.3 and I've been pre-hard mode for 40 hours and I've only gotten into hardmode now. I decided to do that little trick that...
  8. Genderless_Neko

No Simple Buildings Run

I made a post about a week ago saying that when 1.3 came out my personal challenge was to no longer build simple rectangle buildings. So now that 1.3 is here, let me show you my starter base~! If anyone else is doing a similar challenge and also has interesting or fancy starting bases, please...
  9. Genderless_Neko

Personal 1.3 Building Challenge

This isn't a contest of any sorts but I gave myself a challenge to no longer build simple square buildings when playing Terraria 1.3 (Even at the very start of the game) So I'll post this here and see if I can spread the idea of this challenge to other people, and when 1.3 comes out we can post...
  10. Genderless_Neko

Combine any two games...

If you cold combine any two games.. what would they be? You can have multiple good ideas but don't just make an entire list. I think Planet Side 2 and Star Craft would be epic, first person all out war. I also think FTL: Faster than Light combined with Starbound would be epic too.
  11. Genderless_Neko

Short Story The Precipice of 1.3

As the lone adventurer stood on the precipice of 1.3, he looked down at all the things that seemed just out of his grasp, lands of wonder and creatures of power that danced in front of his eyes in a amazing display of colour and light. His reached out to touch a glowing insect that flew near the...
  12. Genderless_Neko

My Reckless Friend (Hardcore addition)

Me and my friend recently started HC characters and tried to see how far we could get, our goal being to kill the WoF so it took multiple tries. My friend is a better player than I am, he's the type that can kill the eye in 2 or 3 nights so that's probably why he rushes things and it so reckless...
  13. Genderless_Neko

Help building interesting roofs?

This is just a small mushroom palace I built but my primary concern is the roof. I've been playing Terraria for a few years now and I've always considered myself a builder but I can never make an interesting roof, so can anyone post pictures of some good looking roofs so I can get an idea or...
  14. Genderless_Neko

Other Quill and Writing Books

I'm surprised no one thought of combining some Ink and a Feather together to make a quill. You can place the quill on a desk and it would be a crafting station where you can create a writable book using a book and some ink. Once you make a writable book, clicking on the Quill while holding the...
  15. Genderless_Neko

The Feline Is Back

Hello all~! I've been playing Terraria for a few years now and used to frequent Terraria online under the account "Halo DIamond" but I have out grown the name so I made a new account. I'm a PC Terrarian and just like to introduce myself as a builder, roleplayer, pack rat and a completionist :3
Back
Top Bottom