Search results for query: *

1. Leonardo Turtle

Official TCF 2nd Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Some beautiful creations, you guys! Well done!!!!
  2. Leonardo Turtle

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Oh man, I'm so excited! I really wanna see all the other participants' work!
  3. Leonardo Turtle

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

Tried to make an animated 3D model of the Mysterious Tablet (the moon lord coin which cultists worship) without the flames (sorry). First attempt at 3D animation.
  4. Leonardo Turtle

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

My bad
  5. Leonardo Turtle

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

So, I think your mod just removed Spectre Boots, Aglet and Anklet of the Wild as material for Lightning Boots. So, right now it is impossible to make it. EDIT: Tremor mod is causing it.
  6. Leonardo Turtle

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Bro, I waited years for Diablo 3 and Fallout 4. My faith never went down, because game developing is not easy, it's not quick (unless you want a buggy, messy, spaghetti code). And those games were delivered. As developers, they're not forced by any means to give us a release date at all. Hell...
  7. Leonardo Turtle

Official Beta Testers Applications

Alright thanks! Sorry to bother you.
  8. Leonardo Turtle

Hey there! Would like to know how the selection will work. Thanks in advance!
  9. Leonardo Turtle

Great stuff! Good to know we're gonna have more people helping making this game even more awesome!
  10. Leonardo Turtle

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I believe the problem is not creating a story or a reason for a bigger boss, but coding an AI that is more challenging than the Moon Lord. It could be possible to use up the Moon Lord AI and increase certain stats and attributes, like it was done with Bacterium Prime, using up BoC's AI.
  11. Leonardo Turtle

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

EDT? :) Can't wait for it! HYPEEE
  12. Leonardo Turtle

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

There isn't. I can tell that from watching the 4 streams. Besides, there is no reason to do it. People didn't show very positive feedback on alternate Corruption. Personally I would love both in my world. So I will do a something-something after release of 1.3
  13. Leonardo Turtle

PC 1.3 Changelog

What translation?
  14. Leonardo Turtle

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I think "part" fits better. Unless you are excited for not being part of this! :P Apologies. I couldn't resist it. T'was stronger than I.
  15. Leonardo Turtle

PC 1.3 Changelog

Hey! Been wondering how the whole "Enemy mobs can run away with your gold" will work. What if I'm playing SP? Will they stay nearby or they will de-spawn and all my sweaty monies will go to oblivion? Also! What is the Coin Portal exactly? It is very confusing :S Sorry for any...
  16. Leonardo Turtle

PC 1.3 Changelog

Talk to 505 Games then. You're in the wrong side of the forums. And try to be polite and calm, sir. It feels like you're simply bashing everyone with your mighty club. Have a fantasticalitious day!
  17. Leonardo Turtle

PC 1.3 Changelog

FINAL BOSS?! And it isn't the big pilar(s), right?
  18. Leonardo Turtle

What if your computer explodes? Or you bought a new laptop and don't feel like copying crap over? It's there to make things easier, not to fix anything. It's the little things, man!
  19. Leonardo Turtle

Yeah because they would totally waste video time to plain worms, right? I prefer to believe there are golden versions of those. Just like there is a golden version of the Bug Net. Else it wasn't really necessary to zoom in a feature already in the game. Also, monsters marked by hunter potions...
  20. Leonardo Turtle

Yeah cool. I prefer doing what I like. Makes the game more challenging, more fun, adds further replayability. Also, like I typed, I won't be missing anything out. I am going to give each weapon type its worthy attention. Currently have a world with all items in the game (including statues)...
Back
Top Bottom