Search results for query: *

1. leelustig

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Uhh, Ok. Pretty sure most people who read and signed your petition thought that you were serious and that it was real. If I were you I would add something like "this is a joke, but the goal is to show that there is interest, etc." Just my personal opinion.
  2. leelustig

Hey there, I appreciate you weighing in on this. I think I realize what you meant. I just thought that maybe there was a chance he meant that each person donates $15 individually. But the more I think about this, the whole thing just seems like a joke that is being taken too seriously. Let's...
  3. leelustig

Just found this on reddit. I think at this point I'm just going to assume the whole thing was a joke.
  4. leelustig

Thanks. Just messaged him... Am I the only one wondering this? Have other people been asking the same question?
  5. leelustig

Ok, sorry. Is there a way I can go about asking him that? Or any way we could find out the details of that?
  6. leelustig

Hey there, Had a question about the recent statement made by Redigit where he stated that with 100,000 signatures and $15 dollars, he would open source Otherworld. The Change.org petition leader seems to think he meant a single one time payment of $15. Did he actually mean $15 from everyone? Do...
  7. leelustig

PC Confused about NPC Happiness / Pylon system

Hey there. I'm pretty confused about the new NPC Happiness system. Unless I'm seriously missing something, nobody seems to be complaining about their housing. I've attached a few screenshots. Is it just me or does it seem like all my NPCs are content with the starter houses I've built them...
  8. leelustig

PS4 Titan Armor / Dragon Armor?

I appreciate that info. Do you know if there are any requirements for the traveling merchant to have Dragon / TItan armor for sale? Thanks again!
  9. leelustig

PS4 Titan Armor / Dragon Armor?

Good day folks. Does anyone know if the Titan Armor / Dragon Armor are still required for the Knight in Shining Armor trophy? There is a bit of conflicting info around regarding that. Also, is there by any chance anything I can do to maybe, possibly, perhaps, raise the chances of the traveling...
  10. leelustig

Music Terraria 4 Life (Official Rap Music Video)

Hey Terrarians. Wanted to share with you this absurd music video I just uploaded to my channel in which I once again profess my love for this game. I hope it makes you all laugh and may you be filled with joy by its complete ridiculousness. Terraria 4 Life. PS: This contains some adult language.
  11. leelustig

The fact that Re-Logic decided to cancel TOW shows that they possess a stern unwillingness to put out any kind of mediocre product and that is highly respectable. I'd rather have no sequel at all than a tarnished legacy of Terraria. Good move guys. You did the right thing even though it didn't...
  12. leelustig

Console What are your thoughts on Console 1.3 so far?

I agree with it not being un-playable. (That's too many negatives.) Even though there are bugs, I was able to get up to and beat the Moon Lord several times. That means it's very playable.
  13. leelustig

Console What are your thoughts on Console 1.3 so far?

Pros: - finally being able to play 1.3 content on a console. - better item animations. - better NPC animations/functions. - integrates the in-game PC version achievements along with PS4 trophies. - It is the full Terraria experience. Cons: - I preferred the beautiful lighting effects of the...
  14. leelustig

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

You guys are friggin amazing. Take all the time you need!
  15. leelustig

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

If you guys have ever played Final Fantasy 14, it has a nifty feature where you can press the middle button (on PS4 its a trackpad/button, on Xbox it's a button) and it will actually bring up a mouse that you can then use the track pad to move around. This could be the same thing. So basically...
  16. leelustig

So..........During the PC/Console comparison, every time it cuts to the "Console" footage, I'm seeing a red cursor....Are you introducing the cursor to consoles or are you trying to pull a fast one on us? Hahaha. (sorry if that was already asked)
  17. leelustig

Thank you very much for the update. I was wondering what was going on with that console 1.3 update. Really appreciate all your hard work and I cannot wait to get back into this.
  18. leelustig

Mac Dungeon Defenders Invasion Question

Thank you. Looks like I won't have to excavate my entire world after all...
  19. leelustig

Mac Dungeon Defenders Invasion Question

How do you initiate the Dungeon Defenders invasion event? I sincerely apologize if this has already been addressed. (I found nothing in my searches, however I also find it really hard to believe that nobody has asked this yet.) I did find on the wiki page that you must purchase the summoning...
Back
Top Bottom