Search results for query: *

• Users: leelustig
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. leelustig

PC Confused about NPC Happiness / Pylon system

Hey there. I'm pretty confused about the new NPC Happiness system. Unless I'm seriously missing something, nobody seems to be complaining about their housing. I've attached a few screenshots. Is it just me or does it seem like all my NPCs are content with the starter houses I've built them...
  2. leelustig

PS4 Titan Armor / Dragon Armor?

Good day folks. Does anyone know if the Titan Armor / Dragon Armor are still required for the Knight in Shining Armor trophy? There is a bit of conflicting info around regarding that. Also, is there by any chance anything I can do to maybe, possibly, perhaps, raise the chances of the traveling...
  3. leelustig

Music Terraria 4 Life (Official Rap Music Video)

Hey Terrarians. Wanted to share with you this absurd music video I just uploaded to my channel in which I once again profess my love for this game. I hope it makes you all laugh and may you be filled with joy by its complete ridiculousness. Terraria 4 Life. PS: This contains some adult language.
  4. leelustig

Mac Dungeon Defenders Invasion Question

How do you initiate the Dungeon Defenders invasion event? I sincerely apologize if this has already been addressed. (I found nothing in my searches, however I also find it really hard to believe that nobody has asked this yet.) I did find on the wiki page that you must purchase the summoning...
  5. leelustig

No Man's Sky....a failure?

With the grossly anticipated title finally on the market, Metacritic's User Reviews are...not great, albeit being completely polarized: 499 green reviews VS 485 red ones, and zero yellow ones (people who are caught in the middle). I don't think that is a very good sign, not that I'm surprised in...
  6. leelustig

Video Terraria: Greatest Video Game of All Time?

Fellow Terrarians, I recently created a short 11.5-minute-long mini-doc on how much I love Terraria, and why I think it may be the greatest video game ever made, if not definitely one of them. This video is filled with evidence to support that claim. I would love for you guys to check this one...
  7. leelustig

Member-Run Project What do you love most about Terraria?

Hello fellow Terrarians, I am producing a small video documentary titled 'Why Terraria is the Greatest Game in the World' that will be posted on YouTube in the coming days. But aside from my personal opinion, I wanted to get the opinions of as many Terraria players as possible, and find out what...
  8. leelustig

Console Quick stack to nearby chests?

Once you experience the 'Quick stack to nearby chests' feature on the PC mode, it's kind of hard to go back to Consoles and not have that feature. I apologize if this has already been asked, but what are the chances of eventually getting that very helpful feature on consoles? Thank you!
  9. leelustig

Items Item Filtering Idea

I apologize if this idea was already suggested. I couldn't find anything related to it when I searched. Is it possible to entertain the idea of an item filtering system? Let's say you're out digging and you really don't need dirt or mud blocks piling up in your inventory. It would be great if...
  10. leelustig

PS4 Severely buggy Multiplayer

For the past week I've been playing online on the PS4 and while playing in my friends world, there are so many bugs that the entire multiplayer mode has become virtually unplayable. 1) I'm talking to my friend on the phone while playing and the lag is so bad that whatever I see on my screen is...
  11. leelustig

PS4 No life fruit in my hardmode jungle?

Good day, Terrarians. During my third playthrough of Terraria, this time on PS4, I've noticed that I haven't found a single life fruit since ushering my world into hardmode. I've grazed most of my underground jungle biome, not finding a single one. I tried beating the wall of flesh for a 2nd...
  12. leelustig

Starbound on steam

Has anyone here played this overly criticized, alleged Terraria knockoff in space? I don't care what the whiny reviews are saying, I think it's a fantastic game. It is indeed similar to Terraria but some of the features are vastly improved in Starbound. Theres an auto-organize feature for your...
  13. leelustig

Mac Where is Martian Madness?

Hey everyone. So I've had Terraria 1.3 for Mac since it was first released. I've played around 102 hours in my single world, have beaten Golem more times than I can remember, and I have yet to see a single Martian probe enter my play space. I even built a secondary house in space so I can spend...
  14. leelustig

Question about campfires/heart lanterns

This is a question that should have a simple yes or no answer. I've watched quite a few youtube vids of people playing Terraria and I've noticed that a lot of people go crazy with placing campfires and heart lanterns so frequently in one arena, it seems like there is a campfire every step you...
  15. leelustig

Weapons & Equip New Armor Idea

I think it would be very cool if there was a new set of armor introduced that was the best in the game, and suitable for all classes. Its so powerful that it would even make expert mode seem easy. The catch (and this is where it gets fun) is that to acquire the complete set, one must actually...
  16. leelustig

Mac Lunatic Cultist not taking damage

Its a little embarassing that I have to make a thread like this one, especially since it seems a lot of people find the Cultist to be 'too easy.' Im using full beetle armor (with the shell), megashark with chlorophyte bullets, destroyer emblem, charm of myths, hoverboard, star cloak and a...
  17. leelustig

Xbox 360 Teleporters only slightly working

It's slightly odd but it seems that my teleporters work only after trying consecutively for a while. I've installed 1 set of teleporters in my world (2 total) and every time I use them, it doesn't work right away. But after trying several more times it eventually teleports me to where I want to...
  18. leelustig

Xbox 360 Horsemans Blade issues

This is going to be a little difficult to explain but ill try my best. So I'm not sure if this is a bug or actually how the horsemans blade was intended to operate, but it's the only sword in the game that doesn't switch orientaton when you character turns in different directions. If you hold...
  19. leelustig

Xbox 360 What's the point of the Shadow chests?

Remember those? I remember opening just 1 in my entire time playing Terraria. Of course they aren't as useless as gold dungeon chests during hardmode, but I cant help but think their necessity life is way too short. The weapons contained in them are mediocre and do almost nothing to help you...
Back
Top Bottom