Search results for query: *

1. SentinelNR

Resolved Zoologist doesn't spawn, even thought Bestiary is at 30%

I haven't changed the spawn rate, but eventually the Zoologist did spawn, it just took a weirdly long while! :D
  2. SentinelNR

Resolved Zoologist doesn't spawn, even thought Bestiary is at 30%

Hey so, I've been playing with the update for about a week now, and the Zoologist won't spawn! I have plenty of houses available, one or two in almost every biome, and my bestiary is at 31.15% (She's supposed to spawn at 10% already). I'm playing on Journey Mode, and am aware that freezing...
  3. SentinelNR

Working as Designed Main Menu Screen Title Glitch

Oh! Is that so? Nevermind then, very sorry :D Yup, I've noticed that quite a few other people have pointed the resolution problem out, and even then it's nothing that bothersome, so yeah. Thanks for the heads-up!
  4. SentinelNR

Working as Designed Main Menu Screen Title Glitch

So, ever since 1.4's release and even as of today I've noticed a little graphical glitch concerning the game's main menu screen: the game title, whose look had been updated to be more detailed and colorful, reverts back to its old, flatter looking self when interacting with the sun/moon on the...
  5. SentinelNR

One-way teleporter...

Sure, thanks again fella. Have a good day ;)
  6. SentinelNR

One-way teleporter...

Not right now, I'm sorry. But after all I don't really need those anymore since I am done farming for the Moon Lord, so yeah, I just wanted to point it out. Thanks anyway!
  7. SentinelNR

One-way teleporter...

I did. tried with both pressure plates and switches. Only one end works..
  8. SentinelNR

One-way teleporter...

bump. Come on guys, any solution to this?
  9. SentinelNR

PC 1.3 Changelog

Well, to me it doesn't really look like teleporters work That well.. I'm having quite an annoying issue with them here.
  10. SentinelNR

One-way teleporter...

So, I've made a couple of teleporters to link the dungeon and my base. Unluckily, only the teleporter close to the dungeon seems to work, which is pretty useless, since at that point I could just use my magic mirror. Any help?
  11. SentinelNR

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

We REALLY need a rebalance patch. I just died fighting the Moon Lord. AGAIN. Using the endgame mage armor, best modifiers for both weapons and accessories, and filled with buffs. I'm pretty pretty pretty mad right now. Yes, it is the last boss and the last event, but I'm really starting to get...
  12. SentinelNR

PC 1.3 Changelog

PLEASE, Help. I've made a couple of teleporters going from my base to a dungeon but only the one at the dungeon works, which makes it pretty useless since at that point I could just use a magic mirror. I'm pretty mad, why the hell doesn't the bloody thing work??
  13. SentinelNR

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

3 Days guys c: Gotta hold them horses!
  14. SentinelNR

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

GOTTA COUNTDOWN!! 8 days left!
  15. SentinelNR

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

9 Days guys! IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! TEE TOO TEE TOO TEE TOO TEE TOO TOO
Back
Top Bottom