Search results for query: *

1. D

Seedler Fishing

Sorry to burst your bubble but i got seedler from plantera :I
  2. D

taPI error.

Strange. Seems this also happens when i start the original backup. Uninstalling Game launcher does not seem to make it cease to exist.
  3. D

taPI error.

When i start taPI with the latest game launcher i get an error message. I also looked around in the logs and got this. Seems more important. >>> Singleplayer: 19:27:05 <<< Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. at...
  4. D

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

What do you mean? D: Is this related to what i wrote? Additional logs. >>> Singleplayer: 19:27:05 <<< Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. at ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName) at ContentManager.ReadAsset(String...
  5. D

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

So, i cannot start taPI for some reason. Here is the error. exception unknown software exception ( 0xe0434352 ) occurred in the application at 0x76814598
  6. D

PC Unicorn Wizard's 1.3 Emporium

Searched my own name and it seems that jet fuel is not an uncommon name xD, i have added you myself.
  7. D

PC Unicorn Wizard's 1.3 Emporium

Heya, i would love to get a lunar flare, damn thing won't drop :I Name is jet fuel on steam
  8. D

tAPI Necropolis Mod

I used FCM to spawn frost king but when i killed him nothing happened. :c I guess we will have to wait until more content is added.
  9. D

tAPI Terraria+

About to kill plantera, going to see if petalstone is also immune to spelunker effect :c EDIT: petalstone is as elusive if not more so than mechanite and golemite is also immune. Have fun :)
  10. D

tAPI Necropolis Mod

So what happens after the necro harpy?
  11. D

tAPI Terraria+

Just a question, i have killed the mechanical bosses and i cannot seem to find any mechanite ore? reply whenever you want to :D EDIT: I found a vein. The problem is that the spelunker effect does not register mechanite as an ore.
  12. D

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Likes to procrastinate in a pond.
  13. D

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Well, i noticed a bug. I used a silver pickaxe with no prefix during a blood moon ( if that makes a difference i have yet to test) on osmium bars that were placed. Around 10 of them. When i broke the first one to be placed i would somehow gain more osmium bars. On top of that i cannot make...
Back
Top Bottom