Search results for query: *

1. MatthewGaming🌳

Weapons & Equip Flying dragon and aerial bane be able to inflict Betsy's curse

Make Flying Dragon and Aerial Bane having an ability to inflict Betsy's curse Why's that?: Because if they both don't, everyone will not going to fight Old One's Army event for Betsy's loot in their melee and ranger playthroughs, this makes this said event forgetton. (I came up with it before...
  2. MatthewGaming🌳

Skeleton merchant appears in his shimmered form

Few days ago, i was on the way to the plantera arena in underground jungle, and then I encountered Skeleton Merchant, for some oddly reason, he appears in his shimmered form, in the world where plantera was undefeated, not only that but he appears as many times, I honestly don't know if this bug...
  3. MatthewGaming🌳

Working as Designed Sharpening Station buff wears off when exiting the world

Hello, it is me, the one who report a bug where tax collectors become sparkling when he picks up coins in his evil form (tortured souls), anyways here a bug i found: sharpening station buff wears off when exiting, for example, when you right chick the sharpening station, you get the buff that...
  4. MatthewGaming🌳

**REPORTED** Sparkling Tax Collector

this bug happens if tortured soul collets coins in expert mode (or master mode, doesn't matter), he is sparkling, but when you purify him into tax collector, he still is sparkling, and still holding coins he collects, when you kill him, he drops coins, which is not how town NPCs do, although...
Back
Top Bottom