Search results for query: *

1. LordGwen

HOLY :red: MAN. I DECIDE TO SHUT DOWN AND LISTEN TO THE CHUCKLE SANDWICH FOR A :red:ING HOUR AND...

HOLY :red: MAN. I DECIDE TO SHUT DOWN AND LISTEN TO THE CHUCKLE SANDWICH FOR A :red:ING HOUR AND THEN NEWS COMES OUT THAT TWOMAD DIED- TGE :red: IS 2024?
  2. LordGwen

The Last Post Wins!

3. LordGwen

D-damn. Uh. Ok. I went to sleep for four hours. And in that time we got the announcement that...

D-damn. Uh. Ok. I went to sleep for four hours. And in that time we got the announcement that are losing the most iconic voice of the internet. Game theory, has fallen.
  4. LordGwen

Amogus

Amogus
  5. LordGwen

Same here

Same here
  6. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip Make the Red Ryder BB gun have a chance to hit yourself and give you blindness

I always thought it was kind of a missed opportunity it didnt do this already.
  7. LordGwen

first off 500 messeges! Thanks yall for being an amazing community! and secondly. WAIT I WAS...

first off 500 messeges! Thanks yall for being an amazing community! and secondly. WAIT I WAS THAT :red:ING CLOSE WITH MY FORNITE PREDICTIONS?!!?
  8. LordGwen

Music What music do you listen to?

[added by forum staff: original thread title to give more context - Whats your “Wierd piece of music that goes harder than it should”] Mine is either the Fortnite Track AHOY! aka the pirate theme, and also the theme to Choo Choo Soul.
  9. LordGwen

My battle pass predictions: aked Snake or Raiden from metal gear, Tiger King, Lego Skeleton, and...

My battle pass predictions: aked Snake or Raiden from metal gear, Tiger King, Lego Skeleton, and finally for a wildcard: Peter Griffin
  10. LordGwen

dragon :red: on the fish

dragon :red: on the fish
  11. LordGwen

[ATTACH]

12. LordGwen

Blocks & Decoration Hitting the Bubble Machine’s bubbles, when underwater, replinishes one oxygen

Ik, it was in a dream i had. I just thought it was cool!
  13. LordGwen

I have a red eared slider (his names little guy but hes massive he used to be the size of a...

I have a red eared slider (his names little guy but hes massive he used to be the size of a halfdollar), and a common hardshell named hayden! Hayden will come to you if you say his name. Hes so cute-
  14. LordGwen

Blocks & Decoration Hitting the Bubble Machine’s bubbles, when underwater, replinishes one oxygen

It would make for a really nice underwater base helper, along with the fun minigames and challenegs you could use it for!
  15. LordGwen

Well uh, the fortnite event is going to be a 12 way collab- we got lego, linkin park, THE REAL...

Well uh, the fortnite event is going to be a 12 way collab- we got lego, linkin park, THE REAL SLIM SHADY, Mr.Beast6000, the transformers, marvel, The Rock, star wars, the singers of the ninjago theme, and more to be announced later- WHAT THE ACTUAL :red:!?
  16. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies As an easter egg, if you kill a zombie while underwater in an ocean biome it has a 1/300 chance to drop a trident

Honestly, i only want this for the :red:s and giggles, because its a refrence only a few would get.
  17. LordGwen

No beed,e will speak in fluent AND I MEAN FLUENT biblical hebrew.

No beed,e will speak in fluent AND I MEAN FLUENT biblical hebrew.
  18. LordGwen

Just wait until he learns about 2010 tumblr

Just wait until he learns about 2010 tumblr
  19. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip On CelebrationMK10 give the Terra Blade its old attack.

Why not make the blade do more damage on the seed then?
  20. LordGwen

“Jack Black as Beedle”

“Jack Black as Beedle”
Back
Top Bottom