Search results for query: *

• Users: LordGwen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip Make the Red Ryder BB gun have a chance to hit yourself and give you blindness

I always thought it was kind of a missed opportunity it didnt do this already.
  2. LordGwen

Blocks & Decoration Hitting the Bubble Machine’s bubbles, when underwater, replinishes one oxygen

It would make for a really nice underwater base helper, along with the fun minigames and challenegs you could use it for!
  3. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies As an easter egg, if you kill a zombie while underwater in an ocean biome it has a 1/300 chance to drop a trident

Honestly, i only want this for the :red:s and giggles, because its a refrence only a few would get.
  4. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip On CelebrationMK10 give the Terra Blade its old attack.

Its just something i want for nostalgia reasons.
  5. LordGwen

Humorous Two sentence horror stories thread

Ill go first: FINALLY I CAN FINISH THIS BATTLE PASS THANKS TO QUEST THAT GIVES ME FIVE LEVELS! *OPEN SEVEN CHESTS AT RISKY REELS*
  6. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies When on the everything seed, when you die to Skeletron, he hits the Griddy

This idea came to me in a dream i had last night and ive been lauging at it internally for the past four hrs. Itd just be beautiful if this was added, so beautiful infact itll be hung up in a museum for all to see!
  7. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip The Stoniest Stone, The Sandiest Sand, and The Woodiest Wood

Hear me out a new pet for Sand, Wood, and Stone thatre even harder to find than ”The Dirtiest Dirt”!
  8. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip The Terra Umbrella

The terra blade needs a brother and who else to fill that role than the Terra Umbrella, crafted with an umbrella, a tragic umbrella, and umbrella hat, and a broken hero sword the terra umbrella will do next to nothing other than being a hardmode more powerful version of the umbrella. Its a joke...
  9. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies On the everything seed wyverns and crawltipede are 3x as long

I just personally thought it would be funny if on the everything seed you just see a centipede :red: looking wyvern.
  10. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies More Critter Banners.

We need more critter banners, i mean we have a bunny banner but no squirrel banner? and a penguin banner but no frog banner? And a bird banner yet we dont have a martain probe banner? like why do we have some of the critters with banners but some without? it makes no sense. So thats why i say...
  11. LordGwen

Biomes & Nature Ice Sicle, Blade,Bow, Furnature, and the Frostbrand get red, pink and purple variants.

It just makes so much sense for these to exist, i mean for one purple or pink ice furnature would look amazing in a space or moon themed base. Furthurmore the weapons dont make sense if you get it dropped when surrounded by crimson,hallow, or the corruption since theyre blue, instead of the...
  12. LordGwen

WIERD AND RANDOM FUN FACTS! Whoever has the funniest/wierdest will be crowned as “The Champ Of Facts And Illogistics” for the week!

Ill go first: if Stampy keeps his regular 1-3 times a week upload schedule of his Lovely World series it will only take him only about 1.5 years to beat Once Peice in both watch time AND episodes!
  13. LordGwen

Xbox One Prismatic lacewing not spawing right on the zenith seed.

The butterfly spawned once for me, oddly in a spidercave in the middle of a normal cave biome, but in the almost 4 hrs i looked for it in the hallow on the seed it wont spawn no matter how high my luck is.
  14. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies Please PLEASE make all of the dungeon skeleton variants drop bones and golden keys and not just the pre hardmode ones!

It takes so long to farm for those in hardmode when you need them. And when you do infact need them you never have them because the “angry bones” and ”dark caster” become so hard to find, epecially post plantera! Like it took me 45 minutes to get 40 bones for a skeletron summon, along with a...
  15. LordGwen

Items Droppable Anvil (like yknow loony toons)

Crafted with a boulder and an anvil, and you drop it on someone, with a funny “bwrang” sound included
  16. LordGwen

Other PLEASE ADD THE KFC COLLAB TO WORLDWIDE TERRARIA

Itd be hilarious! but dont make it lootboxy-
  17. LordGwen

NPCs & Enemies Frost legion polar express themed boss idea (the Snow Lord's Express)

How it spawns would be by killing 300 frost legion members. at 50 dead the game would say "you feel a chill down your spine, FOR REAL THIS TIME!" at 250 it would say "ITS ALMOST SNOW-VER FOR YOU!" then at 300 it would spawn it would bacically look like a large flying 6 car polar express esqe...
  18. LordGwen

Blocks & Decoration Placable versions of the frost legion snowmen and the frost moon gingerbread man as decor for christmas!

I just think itd be so cool to have these to decoratemy winter themed area in my world!
  19. LordGwen

Seeing as how leaks for multiversus are suggesting the wicked witch of the west is joining....

Why not add other nostalgic charecters? Like we have mrs frizzle (plssss give us frizzle wbros), the jurrasic park t rex, sensei wu, ash ketchum, Optimus Prime, Walter White (also plsssss), johnny test, or even a rep from a certain scientific railgun crying out loud, these are actually things...
Back
Top Bottom