Search results for query: *

1. Egregor

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

If this is still a thing I might as well try it. Maybe it'll help spice up the game again
  2. Egregor

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

The idea is that a lot more than that would spawn, thus allowing you to get more ore (because with how much ore Luminite Bars cost, 70-90 ore is nothing) but also giving the player the challenge of having to find it
  3. Egregor

Regardless of who came up with it, it's a good idea imo
  4. Egregor

WOAH. I actually REALLY love that idea. Making Luminite a mineable ore that gets generated everytime you kill the ML would be cool. Although it'd have to spawn at at least the rate at which one Demon Altar would produce Cobalt/Palladium for each kill. (Considering Smashing 4 Demon Altars is...
  5. Egregor

You're actually right. Totally skipped my mind, sorry. I retract that argument then, and actually in support, suggest that Moon Lord drop a lot more Luminite ore (Considering atm he doesn't drop enough to make a full armor set, and unlike the Brain and Eater he's not really a boss that you can...
  6. Egregor

Someone oughtta mention that Moon Lord is also 100% optional, even for those who just want to build stuff. All his drops are combat oriented.
  7. Egregor

People make ML out to be WAY harder than he is. Even on Expert. With some strategy, a makeshift arena, Pillar Tier Weapons, and buff potions he's not all that hard. Definitely doable, even to the new player. (Assuming they've played up to the point and understand generally how the game works) I...
  8. Egregor

And please it does.

And please it does.
Back
Top Bottom