Search results for query: *

1. DocTerrPlay

Need help with the boomerang

The only NPC whose weapon returns as a boomerang mechanic. It turns out that in the code "Combat wrench" there is a return to the Mechanic. Is it possible to copy the Clone Defaults of the projectile and change which NPC is returned??
  2. DocTerrPlay

Need help with the boomerang

My NPC shoots an ice boomerang. He shoots a projectile normally, but the boomerang does not return to him, but to the player. How to fix it? public override void TownNPCAttackStrength(ref int damage, ref float knockback) { damage = 20; knockback = 4f; }...
  3. DocTerrPlay

How to do fishing?

Thanks for the information, but I have played a LOT of time in Terraria and I know everything about fishing. It's my mistake that I didn't specify, I need to add a mod fish to my mod in tModLoader
  4. DocTerrPlay

How to do fishing?

Yes, I need an addition to my mod. I read the Example Mod and there I found information about the fishing rod, bober and quest fish, but I did not find about the standard fish
  5. DocTerrPlay

How to do fishing?

Who knows, tell me how to add fish and other things to fishing.
  6. DocTerrPlay

Need help with spawn NPC

I want my NPC to spawn in a blizzard - that is, I need a spawn in the rain. How to do it?
  7. DocTerrPlay

Need help with the second projectile of weapons

yes, it works now, thank you
  8. DocTerrPlay

I added player.whoAmI to the Projectile.NewProjectile but nothing has changed
  9. DocTerrPlay

I make a spear that shoots a projectile-spears with another projectile, but the second projectile does not cause damage. Here is the code of the spear and the code of the second projectile: using DTP.Projectile; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.DataStructures; using...
  10. DocTerrPlay

why isn't my NPC shooting?

I replaced it and now my code looks like this (the error is the same): private int shootTimer; private const int shootRate = 5 * 60; public override void AI() { shootTimer++; if (shootTimer >= shootRate) { Projectile.NewProjectile(NPC.GetSource_FromAI(), NPC.Center.X, NPC.Center.Y, 0f, 0f...
  11. DocTerrPlay

This is not the whole code, if necessary, here is the whole: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ModLoader.Utilities; using DTP.Items; using Terraria.GameContent.ItemDropRules; namespace DTP.NPC { public class FrostElemental : ModNPC...
  12. DocTerrPlay

My NPC doesn't want to shoot for some reason. Here is my code and error: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ModLoader.Utilities; using DTP.Items; using Terraria.GameContent.ItemDropRules; приватный таймер съемки; private const int...
  13. DocTerrPlay

Как сделать spawn NPC во время метели?

Спасибо за ответ, но у меня новая проблема с ним - пишет что NewProjectile не существует в папке имён МойМод.Projectile Мне нужен снаряд нужно брать из самой Террарии
  14. DocTerrPlay

Спасибо не откажусь от помощи, кстати как ты узнал что я русский?

Спасибо не откажусь от помощи, кстати как ты узнал что я русский?
  15. DocTerrPlay

Как сделать spawn NPC во время метели?

I want my NPC to appear in a snowy biome during a blizzard (both day and night). Also tell me how to make an NPC shoot public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo) { if (spawnInfo.Player.ZoneRain); return SpawnCondition.OverworldDaySnowCritter.Chance * 0.2f; }
  16. DocTerrPlay

How to make multiple projectiles from a weapon?

I used this, I need a random scatter, shoot with a chlorophytic crossbow in the game, he has different speed and trajectory for all arrows
  17. DocTerrPlay

Thank you, it helped. Only I don't understand how to make additional arrows fly randomly according to a given spread. I also don't understand how to use ordinary arrows, but others flew out. Here is my code: using DTP.Projectile; using Microsoft .Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using...
  18. DocTerrPlay

I want my crossbow to shoot randomly 2-3 arrows at a time. It is necessary to copy this ability from the "Chlorophytic crossbow". And how to make arrows turn into frostburn arrow? Here is my code: using DTP.Items; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using System; using System.Diagnostics; using...
  19. DocTerrPlay

What should I do when this appears??

Hooray, it works. Thank you very much for your help! Further on Github I will learn how to make dust and animation.
  20. DocTerrPlay

What should I do when this appears??

using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using System; using System.IO; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria.ModLoader.Utilities; namespace DTP.NPCs { public class Cursedslime : ModNPC { public override...
Back
Top Bottom