Search results for query: *

1. MegaSDMGShark

Your ideas of achievements

So I think we can all agree that Terraria needs more achievements, the ones from 1.3 simply aren't enough for long time users. Just post ideas you have. Here are some of mine L...lewd. - Use the Golden Shower on the Mourning Wood boss. The Lord of them all - Have all minion weapons in your...
  2. MegaSDMGShark

Random Number in profile link

I've noticed this since last year, but I have never wondered about it till now, why is there a number in each persons' profile page link. I was guessing it was the (insert number here) person to join the forums. If this was true, then I would be the 273rd member to join, and the first person to...
  3. MegaSDMGShark

Weapons & Equip Jungle Mimic Drops

This is the last straw for me. My head is really killing me, so I'm just gonna get this over with and take a nap, because I am sick and have a sore throat. Will edit this later. The Jungle Mimic can drop 6 things and can be summoned with a Key of Blight, which combines 5 souls of night, 5 souls...
  4. MegaSDMGShark

NPCs & Enemies The Loot Crate : Dropper 2.0

You may remember my Dropper enemy from a long time ago link:http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-enemy-dropper.518/#post-3031 Well, I decided to make a 2.0 version of it. This is revised to make RNG a little less mean, and help to get loot easier.(HARDMODE ONLY) First off, the...
  5. MegaSDMGShark

Moi Builds (Warning: may be good or bad.)

Finally, after a posting hiatus, I am back, with some of my somewhat crappy builds that are in no way sometimes slightly copied from other people!? My old tree base. Currently my secondary base.
  6. MegaSDMGShark

Terraria problems :p

For some reason, whenever I hover over a item in my inventory, it instantly picks up, and when i place it, same thing. It's really ticking me off, and whenever i accidentaly do that, I have to drop/pick up again. :p Please help...
  7. MegaSDMGShark

Terraria's funniest moments

Post your funniest Terraria moment here: Here's mine:
  8. MegaSDMGShark

Killed Dungeon Guardian!

So, if you've been on my wall, you know I have beat the DG. Well, if you wanna use my strategy, all you need is those items and a whole lot of patience, because it took me 15 mins. FIRST Beetle Armor with shell + Paladian Shield + Ankh Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell + 1 more defense accssorries...
  9. MegaSDMGShark

NPCs & Enemies Creepypasta stuff

So, i'm a big fan of Creepypastas, and I think some "Creepypasta" enemies might be funny or cool. The Rake HP: 1500 Attack: 75 Defense: 20 Knockback Resistance: 100% The Rake is a rare creature found at night. It's found in your house. It spawns Hardmode only. When it sees you, it starts...
  10. MegaSDMGShark

Last Post wins

You remember this post back on TO? Well, bring it back to TCF. LAST POST WINS. So haha, I win
  11. MegaSDMGShark

Titles :P

I know that titles can take a long time, but it's been ~6 hours since i got the achievment for eye of cthulu title. Help please?
  12. MegaSDMGShark

Are we still using TO?

What I mean is, will there still be activity like Creative Compenduims at TO, or is it shutting down?
  13. MegaSDMGShark

Other Staff Applications

Hello! As I have been part of Enjin for quite a while, I noticed that we don't have a staff app! I think it may help you get some more staff, but you can be VERY picky if you want. If there's no module for staff apps on Xenforo, you can use a different site. Please consider my suggestion...
  14. MegaSDMGShark

NPCs & Enemies New enemy: Dropper

So, of course, RNG is annoying as hell. And I have a solution to that. Meet the Dropper Dropper HP: 1500 Attack: 120 Defense: 50 Drops: Anything with a 0.000something chance (hardmode gear only) The idea of the dropper is to have a little cure of RNG. These enemies will only appear in...
  15. MegaSDMGShark

How can I confirm Terraria?

So I heard you can confirm that your Steam Account has Terraria. The only thing is, where?
  16. MegaSDMGShark

Yo! It's Mega!

Hai guys, it's MegaSDMGShark, which some of you may remember from to the old forums. Well, I got pre-registered by Skiphs and I'm here. If you want help, PM me and I'll be happy to help you. Thanks!
  17. MegaSDMGShark

My art of stuff

This is a picture of a Nyan Cat I built. If there are any Creative Codiums, I may be posting this build in. Hope you like it!
Back
Top Bottom