Search results for query: *

1. hommar

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Congrats, You deserved every penny of that 20M copies. You've made a good game, then made it better, and better, and so on... I first played Terraria when WoF was the final boss, and it was a pirated version. :) When i grew the brain to finally buy it, it was allready far more awsome than i...
  2. hommar

CC Creation Compendium #44

I suppose the last time it was Chocosta as well posting those cards, aye? Great job with them :)
  3. hommar

CC Creation Compendium #43

Most of these are a good reason to load up TCF each month. Don't waste your talents guys and gals, you might yet make some fame and money with art. :) To our beloved devs: There are some dragons among those enries, i hope you you know what i think. :)
  4. hommar

1.3.4 is LIVE!

The event arena does not have to be flat... Belive me or not, but it works perfectly on this one. There's a 'dome' over the crystal to block suicide bombers, and the ball traps are offline.
  5. hommar

1.3.4 is LIVE!

There's nothing like hanging a banner to honor your victory over enemy force. You can even take the banner buff away entirely from game, i'll still hunt for trophies. :)
  6. hommar

1.3.4 is LIVE!

If you have a good kick in your hand, forest of traps will only make it harder. On my expert pre-moonlord world spike balls do 1-3 damage to even basic event enemies, and only block my own hits. Try a run or two with no traps, maybe it will let you kill mobs quicker. Even if it is a test run...
  7. hommar

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Found him after half an hour, keep looking... Yeah, just forget i said anything :)
  8. hommar

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Overall very nice it is, but... ...weapons looted on pre-moonlord expert world seem underpowered compared to lunar stuff. ...wave 7 on said world brings in fishron-dragon boss, which makes it A LOT harder. (it's actually a good thing) ...event armors seem to be best for the event itself. For...
  9. hommar

Will you be there to face what comes next?

A new boss, that resembles an angy, flame coated face? Or just a new pillar with some more swarming enemies eager to make you busy... Surely something we all want to see ASAP.
  10. hommar

CC Creation Compendium #40

Grape job all of you, but Tripoli should go professional with that much talent.
  11. hommar

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Star Wars style force fields would be nice... They would be solid blocks that let light through. They would 'appear' between two force field emiting blocks. For them to do so, the emiting blocks would have to be in a straight line and connected with a wire. Any switches wired-up with them would...
  12. hommar

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

Is that evil Terra Blade? Or just Night's Edge?
  13. hommar

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Wolf in human skin... Yes, please! I'm sadly not sure what all that cheese making is abaut... I use the best warrior armor i can get (now the best one) and never help myself with nurse, heart statues. I just fight on my arena filled with all passive buffing stuff and try to avoid his attacks...
  14. hommar

PC 1.3.0.5

That's my point. Kill him, so you can summon him the easy way. At the beggining of lunar fun the pillars are some real challange, so i think everyone should be fighting their way to Mr. Lord until they can break his bones. But at the point i am now, the sigil is verry useful. It was borring to...
  15. hommar

PC 1.3.0.5

Sigil of Doom should take luminite to craft... and don't forget to add some real dragons in the future! :)
  16. hommar

PC 1.3.0.5

I never played 0.4... Let's then skip it and go sraight to 0.5. Summoning The Moon Guy... finest idea reagarding him since his introduction.
  17. hommar

Terraria: Otherworld Heading Back to Otherworld: Our Hero Gets a Facelift

there could be some shape-shifting... like temporary changing into warewolf, bird, dragon... fauna and flora themed vanity items... like wolf pelt to wear on your back, with its head covering half of your face, feather suit for bird-like looks, colorlul and well smelling flower suit... and dont...
  18. hommar

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

had gone... tons of times before i took the screen and kindly released him...
  19. hommar

oh... didn't yet play .4...
  20. hommar

don't you see? funny npc trap. that's how they could look by the way...
Back
Top Bottom