Search results for query: *

1. I

Blocks & Decoration Large-scale fish tanks

I would love to be able to make large tanks and ponds that have fish that don't despawn. I was making a fishing lake and noticed how much the fish add to the lake.
  2. I

Game Mechanics Being able to turn off certain Journey mode features at character creation

It would be cool if we had the option to turn off certain Journey mode features at character creation, such as godmode and money duplication. I always find myself using these overpowered features and then regretting it.
  3. I

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Shield of Cthulhu

Combination of the Obsidian Shield + Shield of Cthulhu
  4. I

NPCs & Enemies Pets effect NPC happiness

For example, the merchant could be happier when moved in with a dog, but the goblin could be allergic.
  5. I

NPCs & Enemies Goldfish Angler

I was playing Terraria with a texture pack that makes the angler look like a goldfish and changes some of his dialogue. (Steam Workshop::Goldfish Angler) It would be cool to have a goldfish angler in terraria as an alternative to the normal angler. Maybe if you threw purification powder on the...
  6. I

Game Crashes When I Alt + Tab out of the game while streaming on discord.

Terraria has crashed 3 times because I've alt + tabbed out of the game while streaming on discord.
  7. I

PC King Slime Despawns During Slime Rain If You're Not Near Spawn

I've had this happen multiple times, where king slime spawns briefly, than despawns when you are at the left or right edges of the map.
Back
Top Bottom