Search results for query: *

1. Epixlucas!

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I cant figure out how to start the event.
  2. Epixlucas!

Hey James, I thought since you loved the crystal serpent so much, you should make a pixel art of...

Hey James, I thought since you loved the crystal serpent so much, you should make a pixel art of that in your hellevator! PSIloveyourvideos
  3. Epixlucas!

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

I knew from the very beginning Terraria was destined for something like this.
  4. Epixlucas!

Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

At first i thought the leaves were important for the LeafShield, but the thing about Nathan, Ugh. Another thing, I always see Dryads as cynical and violent, due to June from the Legend of Maxx.
  5. Epixlucas!

Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

I think the Creeper mask is not helping.
  6. Epixlucas!

I used to just create and delete worlds just looking for the living wands and the living loom.
  7. Epixlucas!

Official Beta Testers Applications

Darn, another three years before I can apply. Oh well. It'll come eventually.
  8. Epixlucas!

I still don't get that joke. I get 1 + 1 = 11, but not 10 + 9 = 21.

I still don't get that joke. I get 1 + 1 = 11, but not 10 + 9 = 21.
  9. Epixlucas!

Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

Welp, you've officially destroyed my chances of winning. Good luck, @ajidot .
  10. Epixlucas!

Meh

Meh
  11. Epixlucas!

Squee! 2 followers!

Squee! 2 followers!
  12. Epixlucas!

I just took a screenshot of the emote section, copied it like crazy, cropped them, edited out the background, and added a rather sloppy mask. At least i'm not using the pirate anymore! ~:confused:
  13. Epixlucas!

You inspired me to make my own custom emotes!
  14. Epixlucas!

Either she's building an arena or a mansion. Does she have, say, 200 health and , say, 10 defense?
  15. Epixlucas!

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

OOPS! Oy...I'm still a TCF n00b. o_O
  16. Epixlucas!

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

YAY! finally i stumble upon an open art thread! I embarrassed myself at @ajidot 's thread, not noticing requests were closed. :D Anywho, my request! Can you make some art of my OC in my avatar to the left? He has rough brown hair, green goggles, a green cape, a green jacket with yellow sleeves...
Back
Top Bottom