Search results for query: *

1. SkyCommision

**REPORTED** Snake Charmer's Flute structure persists after a player leaves (Multiplayer)

The structure created by the Snake Charmer's Flute persists after a player leaves in a Multiplayer server. Steps to reproduce: -Create a dedicated server on Terraria 1.4.0.4 -Join the world and use the Snake Charmer's Flute -Leave the game after the snake rope is placed and before the snake...
  2. SkyCommision

PC TeamTerraria 5 - Private 1.4 Playthrough Server Signups

Welcome to TeamTerraria 5! The journey begins May 16th at 4pm EST (tentative) Our Current Status: 25/25 Slots (Full) If you sign up now, you will be put on a wait list for anyone that decides to resign. Hello, and welcome to our fifth season of TeamTerraria! TeamTerraria is your #1 go-to...
  3. SkyCommision

(Prize!) The Third Annual TeamTerrarian Summer Games! (CTG, Racing, Scavenger Hunt, Dolphinball)

Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! The Games Begin May 15th; 12pm EST Status: 4/20 Players 2/10 Full Teams 0/20 Looking for Group The TeamTerrarian Summer Games are an annual Terraria event brought to you by Commision Corp. Grab a friend and compete against other players in four...
  4. SkyCommision

PC The Second Annual TeamTerrarian Summer Games! (CTG, Racing, Scavenger Hunt, Dolphinball!) Win Merch!

Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! The Games Begin July 26th; 12pm EST Status: 10/20 Players 4/10 Full Teams 2/20 Looking for Group The TeamTerrarian Summer Games are an annual Terraria event brought to you by Commision Corp. Grab a friend and compete against other players in four...
  5. SkyCommision

PC (Prize! Sign up now) First Annual TeamTerrarian Summer Games

Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! Our Current Status: 10/20 Slots Full (5/10 Full Teams, 1 Looking for Group, __ Filler) Days of the Games: Aug 4th 6pm EST Aug 6th 6pm EST Aug 8th 6pm EST Welcome to the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! The Summer Games is a multi-minigame event hosted by...
  6. SkyCommision

Footage of Cenx and Safeman playing Overwatch

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better... If you visit the video on YouTube, I have some timestamps that lead to some pretty funny moments in the video. And, yes, this is indeed confirmed. I proceeded to go to the Terraria Discord shortly after and saw this:
  7. SkyCommision

PC TeamTerraria 4 - Private 1.3.5 Playthrough Server Signups

Welcome to TeamTerraria 4! Our Current Status: 19/20 Slots Full (Someone resigned!) Playthrough complete. Thanks for joining, everyone! (If you'd like to know when the next TT starts, you can join our Discord down below. Hello, and welcome to our fourth season of TeamTerraria! TeamTerraria is...
  8. SkyCommision

Items Mother of Nope - Questfish Gimmick

Not too long ago, Cenx posted this: It would be a fun little gimmick to include this as a Questfish that appears in the Forest biome. Your thoughts? "I was swimming around this once, and all of a sudden I noticed this weird spider floating on the water. Since it was Mother's Day, and it had...
  9. SkyCommision

Other Giving Vanilla Terraria Servers a small facelift

At the moment, Vanilla Terraria Servers (downloaded from the forums or ran from the game files) are unreliable. I administrate and manage an update-seasonal server called TeamTerraria - the primary goal of this server is to provide a vanilla gameplay experience without any mods, plugins, or...
  10. SkyCommision

Don't Starve Together

So, has anyone here played Don't Starve Together? Glad to discuss this topic with other members of the forums. I don't know where to start, so I'll just say that I died to lightning yesterday in my base in Spring.
  11. SkyCommision

PC TeamTerraria 3 - A Private 1.3.3 Multiplayer Server! (SIgnups)

Welcome to TeamTerraria 3! Our Current Status: 11/25 Slots Full Our playthrough started on September 17th, 2016 at 3:00 PM EST, but we accept late joiners! Hello, and welcome to our third season of TeamTerraria! TeamTerraria is your #1 go-to server for a vanilla, no-cheat, and straight-forward...
  12. SkyCommision

PC TeamTerraria 3- A Private 1.3.2 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

Welcome to TeamTerraria 3! Our Current Status: 0/25 Slots Full Our playthrough starts on July 29th, 2016 at 3:00 PM EST! Hello, and welcome to our third season of TeamTerraria! TeamTerraria is your #1 go-to server for a vanilla, no-cheat, and straight-forward experience of playing Terraria in...
  13. SkyCommision

PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

Welcome to TeamTerraria! CURRENT STATUS: 17/20 SLOTS FULL Starts May 22nd, 2016, 1:30 PM EST Welcome to TeamTerraria, your server for making new friends, enemies, frenemies, build buddies, and any other sort of undescribed words that fit into this category! The goal of TeamTerraria is simple...
  14. SkyCommision

Tough Break - TF2

So recently there was an update for TF2 called the Tough Break update. What's your favorite thing about it? Mines is this, the Mannrobics! Have fun!
  15. SkyCommision

TeamTerraria: Private Server Applications!

THE SERVER APPLICATioNS ARE CLOSED< WE HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE! Maybe next time? Hi! So I got bored and decided hey, why not create a private server for the people of Terraria? So here we are! Application Format: The number of hours you've played of Terraria. It helps me get an idea of how...
  16. SkyCommision

TF2 Mann vs Machine: Two Cities!

Next weekend (Saturday) I'm doing 3 of the four maps (Hamlet Hostility, Empire Escalation, Metro Malice) for the Two Cities tour of duty on Team Fortress 2! I'm inviting others from my twitter and here if they want to join! If you want to join, post it here or message me at SkyCommision on...
  17. SkyCommision

gaming.youtube.com: The Fall of the Gamers

I just want to take this time to say how unbelieveably horrible the new YouTube Gaming channel is. First off, if you didn't know already, its basically this "new and improved" youtube designed specifically for gamers. Let me just point out why its so bad. First off, I feel that the only reason...
  18. SkyCommision

Humorous GOSSIP: TERRARIAN BABY?!

So apparently Cennxx and Redigit are getting it on and having a baby. Congratz to them! What do you guys think about this tiny terrarian being?
  19. SkyCommision

PC (Sorta Spoilers) Unique 1.3 Sightings!

Hey guys! With the release of 1.3, i`ve noticed that the game has gotten some cool stuff besides cultists or whatever. So this thread is basically gonna be stuff you saw in 1.3 that`s not like "oh its a solar pillar" or "hey look im fighting a cultist", more like "Hey, look at this conversation...
  20. SkyCommision

SkyCommision`s Awesome Buildstuff!

Hey guys, recently I made an account here, and i'm not half bad at building, so I was all like, "Hey, why not make a thread where I post my builds?" And so I did! Feel free to criticize my builds and provide ideas on what to build next, including what I should make next after this. Thanks for...
Back
Top Bottom