Search results for query: *

1. NeoAtreides

Items Consulta / Query

Hello long ago I had suggested the incorporation of the hopper or funnel that has the same mechanics or similar to that of minecraft. It will be possible that it is incorporated?, since I know that there are no more updates. It seems to me that it would be a very useful item more than anything...
  2. NeoAtreides

Translation

Hello First of all I want to thank you for this "Masterpiece called 'TERRARIA'". This is not a bug, but I did not know where to put the query, the game is translated into Spanish but everything new is in English; for example when I enter the happiness section of the NPCs. Will this ever...
  3. NeoAtreides

PC Probleme in inventory / Problema en el inventario

-->English Hello friends I wanted to tell you about a problem I have with the game. when I have a stack of some item, when I right click to grab 1 (one) of the items in that stack it flashes the inventory and takes 4, 5 times 2 but never one. Already probe: 1- uninstall the game 2- Test a new...
  4. NeoAtreides

Game Mechanics safes or chest

Hello Please, in the next update you can remove the limit of 1000 safes. Thank you pd: Written with google translator
  5. NeoAtreides

Game Mechanics Hopper - Tolva

Hello They could create the item that is equal to the "HOPPER" of minecradt. For those who do not know the function of the "HOPPER" allows you to enter items directly into a chest. Thank you very much already ! My reasons, I wanted to make a mechanism to gather things like stars x example...
  6. NeoAtreides

as buy and sell

Hello Someone I could explain how to buy and sell items to other players or make any guide terraria. I wonder: 1- I have to make a multiplayer map? 2. How do we not rob us? 3- How do we transfer the items, we need them and they to us Thank you. PS: I am writing with google translator
  7. NeoAtreides

Other Defense tower

Hello. could be built towers of electric shock. His serious production: - Iron - stone - cable - glass - wood would be something like this: and you would have to use a type of battery or power source, as they say here...
  8. NeoAtreides

Weapons & Equip New crafting station

Hello It occurred to me something about the statue of the angel, because I love this statue. I do not like to use the workbench to create the wings, it seems too common for something so important in the game, I thought that the angel statue becomes a crafting station. Serious mechanics this...
  9. NeoAtreides

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ordered worlds

Hello I hope this post fence here. We wanted to suggest if you can, on the selection screen worlds, if you could order as we would like. example: 4 worlds and I want the last world created this first, second created the third, etc. I hope understand what I mean is that we have the favorite...
Back
Top Bottom