Search results for query: *

1. MrSquid

Other Loadouts change

Common issue, Great QoL idea, fairly simple solution (at least from the user PoV) = Now I would really love this in Terraria. Honestly its the Dye for my vanity that I find most annoying to get tbh
  2. MrSquid

Items When the discount Card is thrown into Shimmer it should become a permanent consumable version of itself

True I never really considered about stacking. Reducing the 20% would be the way to go, though I am unsure on how exactly the other shimmer consumables work and if discount could work like them. This just isn't a potion effect. Oh and have kept it in my vanity for a while. Mainly though my...
  3. MrSquid

Items When the discount Card is thrown into Shimmer it should become a permanent consumable version of itself

Many of my playthroughs I'll make the effort to get the discount card, mostly over farming plat, but then I always will forget to use it. Whether I keep it in my Piggy bank or even in my inventory. There are a few QoL mods which allow you to use it from inside your bank however dropping it in...
  4. MrSquid

Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Nice. Just to confirm; the “4 issue bundle” will still be available once they go off sale right (or rather, the first issue goes off sale) ? The post for buying the copper 4 pack doubles the price. I want to buy the Vol1 Gold pack first to arrive in October; and then later buy the 4 pack (or...
Back
Top Bottom