Search results for query: *

1. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Buying A Hive Wand

Hey im looking for a hive want to place hive ill pay 25 platnium msg me pratt dog20
  2. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 MiniGames Arena Project!

Hello my names Giory and i am working on starting up my YouTube channel which will feature some of the newest coolest and most popular games of today and i have decided on a project that will not only be good for my channel but it will be good for the community. Today ( 8-1-2015) marks the day...
  3. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 :D :D YEAHHHHH!

HELLO GUYS :D
  4. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 MY WORLD IS BROKEN

All My NPC'S Are Gone And I can't open my chests how do i fix this???
  5. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Exploration!!!

Hello i love to explore peoples worlds and i would love to explore yours i don't take from chests if there is anything i want i will ask you first and if you let me explore your world i will give you weapon free b4 i leave if you don't trust me i have a 5 star rep and i won't mess you up
  6. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 COIN GUN FOR TRADE!!

Hello i have a coin gun available for trade if you are interested <removed by staff>
  7. Pratt dog20

1 FOLLOW= 10 LIKE

FOLLOW ME GET 10 LIKE UNFOLLOW ME - 10 LIKE D:
  8. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Building Materials Needed!!

Hello I am In need of building materials i have 400 platinum to trade with post your offers below GT: Pratt dog0
  9. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Looking For Beetle Armour!!!

---CLOSED-CLOSED-CLOSED
  10. Pratt dog20

450 Platinum Coins For Building

Hello i'm willing to pay 450 platinum coins for someone to create a unique creation on 360. If you would like to build this creation for 450 platinum coins you must reply with your gamertag what time you are online and a picture of one of you best creations you built!
  11. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Buying Anything!!!

Hello I love Terraria And I am buying absolute anything Just post your offers below and i will offer you coins for them im loaded with bronze silver gold and platinum coins make sure to leave your gamertag
  12. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Looking For Building Items And A Horseman Blade

LOOKING FOR BUILDING ITEMS HELLO IM LOOKING FOR ALL BUILDING ITEMS ALONG WITH THE HEADLESS HORSEMANS BLADE IF YOU HAVE EITHER BUILDING ITEMS OR THE HEADLESS HORSEMANS BLADE REPLY BELOW HOW MANY PLATINUM COINS YOU WANT ALONG WITH YOUR GAMERTAG MY GAMERTAG IS PRATT DOG20 I AM LOADED WITH PLATNIUM...
  13. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 Terraria Trading Booth!

Welcome To The Trading Booth There are many items i have that i don't want that many collectors find valuable and there are honestly other things i could use, so i have decided to make a list of what i don't need that others might want...
  14. Pratt dog20

Xbox 360 HUGE BAR, SOUL , AND HOVERBOARD GIVEAWAY ON 360

Hello I've been playing Terraria for awhile and i've compiled a lot of Bars and souls that i would like to give away just message me my GT: Pratt dog20 also for those who would like a hover board i crafted a lot off them to give away HURRY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED I have all bars and souls
Back
Top Bottom