Search results for query: *

1. MrQuinnzard

skelly p attempts to enter my house; fails

skelly p attempts to enter my house; fails
  2. MrQuinnzard

I have a doctorate in playing Terraria. Ask me anything.

They came from bedazzled acorns.
  3. MrQuinnzard

Literally a gift from Cthulhu.
  4. MrQuinnzard

Razorblade Typhoon. Friend beat Duke early, so that thing carried me through late Hardmode. And let's be honest - almost nothing in the game has a name cooler than "Razorblade Typhoon".
  5. MrQuinnzard

1. Last Prism and the Solar Wings. 2. The Guide. 3. Essential for those who hate hellevators, but only moderately useful for people who have legs of titanium.
  6. MrQuinnzard

I will disperse knowledge among you simpletons.
  7. MrQuinnzard

Thank you.

Thank you.
  8. MrQuinnzard

Rocket ammo class not working

I want to make a rocket launcher, but when I set Item.useAmmo to AmmoID.Rockets, it doesn't work. I tried bullets and it did. Only way for me to make it shoot rockets is Item.shoot, but that only shoots one specific rocket type, and it doesn't change based on the rocket type equipped. Please help.
  9. MrQuinnzard

The Official Geometry Dash Thread

I'm hyped beyond belief, but, my question is: Are you? Share the love (or not) in the replies.
  10. MrQuinnzard

Who is Terraria's Best Girl?

Dryad, followed by the Mechanic.
  11. MrQuinnzard

Hello, im John...

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay.
  12. MrQuinnzard

tModLoader How do I make an item shoot the ammo item equipped in the ammo slot?

I want to make a rocket minigun, but it isn't shooting the rockets I have equipped. I have Mini Nukes as a placeholder. Item.shoot = ProjectileID.MiniNukeRocketI; Item.shootSpeed = 32; // The speed of the projectile (measured in pixels per frame.) Item.useAmmo =...
  13. MrQuinnzard

tModLoader Error CS0120 when attempting to add recipe to mod item

Followed that, now I get that error at line 40. Here's the recipe code: Recipe.Create(1); { // line 39 Recipe.AddIngredient(1006, 10); // line 40 Recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Sapphire, 20); // line 41 AddIngredient(ItemID.BrokenHeroSword...
  14. MrQuinnzard

tModLoader Error CS0120 when attempting to add recipe to mod item

I'm trying to add a crafting recipe to an item in a mod I'm making, but every time I attempt to compile, I get this error message: Error: C:/Users/mrqui\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tModLoader\..\tModLoader\ModSources\ToDModdedSqlModThng\Items\TerraStaff.cs(39,4): error CS0120: An object...
  15. MrQuinnzard

tModLoader ExampleMod 1.4

I'm new to TModLoader, and am currently using ExampleMod as a basis for items and features in a mod I'm making for a playthroug my friends and I are going to do. The problem is that nearly all of it uses 1.3 code, and I'm modding for 1.4. Is there a 1.4 version for ExampleMod or something similar?
Back
Top Bottom