Search results for query: *

1. C

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

I'm not sure I like the fishing change. What I love about fishing in terraria is the anticipation while staring at mysterious water which shows nothing at first sight. Personally, I'd like the atmosphere of mystery and surprise boosted, not the other way around. :nymph:
  2. C

Biomes & Nature The Desert Temple (Boss included)

On my first playthrough (1.4), I explored a huge underground desert, spanning all the way to underworld. For some reason, I expected there'd be some kind of discovery, maybe a queen bug. I was quite disappointed with all that grind only netting me a couple cabin chests. If not a queen, maybe a...
  3. C

Game Mechanics WASD flight with auto hover

While in gravity mode, user is subject to gravity, jumps normally etc. If user presses UP while airborne, enter flight mode: hover automatically while no directions are pressed. WASD to fly around. Enter gravity mode if user jumps, graples to something or loses flight ability. I don't think...
  4. C

Biomes & Nature Mountain

A mountain biome would fit the game really well: vertical clifs of raw rock rising into the sky, full of secrets, waterfalls, wind, crumbling insecure walls, deadly falls, harpy nests and dangers from above. We see such mountains in game, but only as background art. Given underground depth...
  5. C

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

<3 I was so happy to hear you're adding loadouts I went and bought another copy (great way to incrementally support best games, btw). It was the most important missing feature for me, now only mousewheel zoom remains.
  6. C

Game Mechanics Zoom using mouse wheel

Zoom using mouse wheel during world exploration to very quickly adapt to current task, e.g. zoom in to do some precise mining or zoom out to engage in a sudden battle. A choice could be added to settings (scrollwheel = hotbar / zoom). Reasoning I'm on PC version and mouse wheel seems to be...
Back
Top Bottom