Search results for query: *

1. Clooless

Other Boss Statues and Boss Defeated Detector

Hello 2016! Despite Red already letting me down easy with the "we are winding down this update" in his profile posts, I'd thought I'd bump this (surely 7 years is "a reasonable amount of time" to pass when it comes to the "thread bumping" rule... right? 😣) while the suggestions thread is being...
  2. Clooless

Looks a bit like Oneshot

Looks a bit like Oneshot
  3. Clooless

That'd probably be a question to direct to Scott Lloyd Shelly/Resonance Array, the person...

That'd probably be a question to direct to Scott Lloyd Shelly/Resonance Array, the person Re-Logic commissions for their soundtrack. He has a website, maybe you can contact through there? (though usually those forms are more for business inquiries)
  4. Clooless

ah yeah I expected that. Still looking forward to the update!

ah yeah I expected that. Still looking forward to the update!
  5. Clooless

"Easiest" implementation may be to add the functionality to master mode boss statues- Summon the...

"Easiest" implementation may be to add the functionality to master mode boss statues- Summon the boss on wire pulse, send one out on boss death. Maybe a container inventory that drops from the boss, maybe an extra window with parameter sliders for extra customization. Still probs too much...
  6. Clooless

I dunno how many profile posts/suggestions you read, and it's probably way too late in...

I dunno how many profile posts/suggestions you read, and it's probably way too late in development, but did you ever see/consider this? It's something that's bothered me about adventure maps since forever (I even made a suggestion about it here back in 2016) Regardless, thank you for being such...
  7. Clooless

**REPORTED** Replaced Journey's Beginning Song Weirdness with Music Packs

I've done a bit of testing in the most recent version, 1.4.2.3, and it appears this bug is fixed for all but ogg format. If Music_50 is a wav or mp3, the track will properly* change to whatever is chosen for Music_51, but only if it is an ogg will it continue to loop. However, Music_50 will...
  8. Clooless

So it seems, clarifying everything above, that track 50 in any music pack will always loop (and skip slightly on the Re-Logic fade-out), and 51 will only ever play by re-entering the title screen in-game or reloading the pack. I verified this using this pack, which features 2 different songs for...
  9. Clooless

So as I understood how the "Journey's Beginning" song worked pre-1.4.2, based on this small statement in the second paragraph of this tool page: Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator The version of the song including the intro (50) would play for 1:24, which is the exact...
  10. Clooless

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

So I've converted a wavebank of mine into a Music Pack, and I've noticed something weird about the Journey's Beginning title: from what I understood of how it worked pre-1.4.2 (possibly wrong?), the version with the intro would play exactly 1 minute and 24 seconds, before it would switch over to...
  11. Clooless

Music Pack Ultimate Classic Sonic Music Pack - Featuring Selections from Sonic 1, 2, 3, 3&K, 3D Blast, and CD - For Terraria 1.4.4

With the 1.4.2 Workshop Update, there's been a major change in how "Wavebanks" are done, allowing them to be used in conjunction with the original soundtrack without need for replacement. However, the new Music Packs are no longer compressed into a single wavebank file, meaning filesizes are...
  12. Clooless

Music Pack Ultimate Classic Sonic Music Pack - Featuring Selections from Sonic 1, 2, 3, 3&K, 3D Blast, and CD - For Terraria 1.4.4

Now updated for 1.4.1, with Otherworld tracks as well! EDIT: Have now also increased the quality so the tracks don't sound terrible in-game.
  13. Clooless

epic salamander remix by my friend [MEDIA]

epic salamander remix by my friend
  14. Clooless

Really surprised...

Ah. In that case, I could see why nobody has done that yet. tModLoader will eventually update to 1.4, and the new music will come along with that, so it would seem kind of pointless to make that modification when the new music is going to come anyways. In any case, if there were a wavebank to...
  15. Clooless

Really surprised...

Wait what? I'm not entirely sure what you're asking about then? Do you just want the new Terraria 1.4 soundtrack or a custom wavebank for Terraria 1.4? Because those are all Terraria 1.4 custom wavebanks? Sure, the music itself is from different games, but that's kind of... the point of changing...
  16. Clooless

Really surprised...

There's been a few 1.4 wavebanks already, just go to released PC game mods/tools and filter the tag to Wavebank, maybe you'll even find mine :p EDIT: here's a link specifically to the forum area: Released
  17. Clooless

Apparently I've been on here for 5 years now, or rather have had an account for that long. Got...

Apparently I've been on here for 5 years now, or rather have had an account for that long. Got that trophy with the description being all like "surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?" No, no I haven't lol
  18. Clooless

Is there a reason that Queen Slime & Empress of Light are the only bosses without some kind of...

Is there a reason that Queen Slime & Empress of Light are the only bosses without some kind of related achievement? In fact, now that I think about it, 1.4 could've added quite a few more achievements than just "Benched"
  19. Clooless

Game Mechanics Remove ability to rebuy used pylons

Full Clarification: Pylons are purchased from NPC's with shop inventories who have a strong enough happiness rating, and are stationed in any biome with a valid pylon type. The NPC's preferred biome has no stake in what Pylon they sell, aside from the general happiness bonus from being in that...
  20. Clooless

As the title states, this here is a Music Pack made using music from the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series, specifically songs from the games in the 'Classic' Sega Genesis Era: Sonic 1 and 2, songs both from 3 standalone and the complete 3 & Knuckles, and the side-game Sonic 3D Blast... As...
Back
Top Bottom