Search results for query: *

1. bropower125

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

I've got 441 hours, with like 3 years of having it. If we add console and mobile (mobile is like 1 or 2 hours tho) then it become around 500 maybe 600 if I really spent that much time on Console which I doubt
  2. bropower125

Razer Chroma Support

Cool
  3. bropower125

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

There would be a folder with the exact same name in the tmodloader folder as there would be for the character folder for the base game. See how they both have a players folder? Just port the character from one folder to the other
  4. bropower125

Had no clue so I was trying to be as helpful as I could, also I don't know if you really need the XnaFrameworkGraphics thing though, since my throwing weapons don't need them. Anyways since clearly there is something wrong with the code system, I would recommend just restarting the entire items...
  5. bropower125

Your problems either with the recipe or you might have forgot to put in "Using Terraria;" Edit: That's as far as I can tell Edit2: Yeah whatever it is I looked through it and everythings A-OK so I'm just gonna say to redo the code without using example item if possible Edit3: Also I should...
  6. bropower125

No, you do not need to remove the .png, that is unless you cannot see any other files's extensions (which I highly recommend turning on extension viewing, it helps alot) but otherwise no, I had asked bluemagic and he never got back to me on what's wrong with the code for items, I would just...
  7. bropower125

Did you put in an image named "PowerBeam"? (Otherwise you had the same problem I did and I had no clue what the heck was going on)
  8. bropower125

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Hey, Axuris/Venomalix, I've been working on my own Tmod mod and I would be willing to help get something done for a bit if you absolutely need some help getting stuff done
  9. bropower125

Whoever was helping you was talking about the wrong terraria folder, if you want to find your mods folders go look inside your "documents" then "my games" and then you should find the correct terraria folder (assuming your using windows like me)
  10. bropower125

I would assume it would be something as simple as copying and pasting the character from one folder to the other, though you wouldn't be able to return him after (Considering that's how it was with tConfig and tapi)
  11. bropower125

It's a mod that me and a few others are making for Terraria, it uses Tmodloader...

It's a mod that me and a few others are making for Terraria, it uses Tmodloader http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/drom-the-dead-will-rise-once-more.46135/
  12. bropower125

Beta Release 1 of DROM is out!!! Go check it out!

Beta Release 1 of DROM is out!!! Go check it out!
  13. bropower125

tModLoader DROM: The Dead Will Rise Once More

Huzzah! Beta Release 1 is out! There isn't much but it should be enough to give you guys a try!
  14. bropower125

Guess I have to reinstall terraria then, since I had Examplemod inside of my sources folder to figure out stuff and my version is up to date Edit: I had had the publish button until like a week ago and then it just up and vanished while I was inputting code Edit2: That didn't work... Edit3...
  15. bropower125

I've looked in every menu and I have built it already, like several hundred times
  16. bropower125

Um, I can't find the publish button for my mod anywhere on tmod. It's nowhere to be found. Just vanished. I asked for help once and nobody replied.
  17. bropower125

New beta release coming to my mod and I'm having problems with tmod's publish button having a...

New beta release coming to my mod and I'm having problems with tmod's publish button having a vanishing act
  18. bropower125

tModLoader DROM: The Dead Will Rise Once More

Thank you! I've been busy working on the mod left and right so I didn't think of replying until now.
  19. bropower125

Umm, I can't publish anything from my mod, the publish button is missing
  20. bropower125

Progress with my mod is going at a somewhat steady pace

Progress with my mod is going at a somewhat steady pace
Back
Top Bottom