Search results for query: *

1. PhoenixMaster

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

My story sadly begins with piracy. I don't remember how I found out about Terraria but I know that I found a cracked version and started playing 1.0.6.1 a short time after it released. I was ~13 years old at that time. It didn't take me long to realize I really like this kind of game and started...
  2. PhoenixMaster

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Have you ever thought about giving the player the possibility of achieving a "Bad Ending"? (I know there aren't any real endings and you can ruin your own world yourself, more like something that isn't in the players control but is more mild than outright deleting the world) And if so, what do...
  3. PhoenixMaster

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

This look and sounds soooo good :happy: And it seems like there is: - A new night theme (duh) - A new plant for pots - A new NPC - New background animations - A new moon - New effects for fallen stars - Blue fireflies - Maybe new furniture and painting(s)? Already quite hyped for 1.3.6 :D
  4. PhoenixMaster

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

Looks amazing! :dryadsmile: And did I see an iPWR of 1.3.4? :dryadwink:
  5. PhoenixMaster

Damn Terraria is fun! :3

Damn Terraria is fun! :3
  6. PhoenixMaster

Will you be there to face what comes next?

My guesses would be: 1. Another Pillar (post-Moonlord?) 2. A giant Wisp (optional boss?) 3. An optional pre-Harsmode boss that drops stuff for Summoners (Hoping for a 4th (and maybe 5th) pre-Hardmode staff to fill some power gaps) 4. Something totaly unrelated to bosses (#TrollPosts ;))
  7. PhoenixMaster

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Did you start terraria via adding gamelauncher into your steam library or by starting terraria itself?
  8. PhoenixMaster

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Try looking in the N Terraria options (main menu or in-game menu at the bottom of the screen). Should be there. :) I suppose you already tried to repair it via steam?
  9. PhoenixMaster

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

To be simple: I was to lazy to farm for meele armor so I kept the ranged one :p
  10. PhoenixMaster

1. Atleast the Patch gave us something but the Stardust Guardian (Stardust armor set bonus) is still weak as sh**. 2. No for real that was my loadout for my first two ML kills (then I got my Stardust Armor) and if you are wondering where I fought: This is my home Wow I just reallised that my...
  11. PhoenixMaster

So still nothing to help the stardust guardian? Oh well atleast it's something:indifferent: Also I don't knowwhy people are so upset! I have beaten the Moonlord by standing in my home next to my nurse and spamming solar eruption with shroomite armor and it worked just fine :nursecool:
  12. PhoenixMaster

Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

I got my summoner armor also just recently and man this set bonus is weaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk :sigh:. Although the stats are nice there isn't really much more to it and I hope they realise it soon. I mean I got my Stardust Guardian to do a whole ~40 dmg:cool:. Now seriously these suggestions are...
  13. PhoenixMaster

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Suggestions for achievements? How about: 1 for each and every: -Boss -Rare mob -Event For surviving: -1st day/night (1st day obviously) -7th day/night (1st week) -31st day/night (4 weeks in a row) And maybe something like...
  14. PhoenixMaster

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Wow this mod is just awesome! ;(;) Keep up the good work:D
  15. PhoenixMaster

NPCs & Enemies New Critters!

I think this would be an amazing adition to the wildlife of terraria. :happy:
  16. PhoenixMaster

1.3.1 HYPE is real! *^*

1.3.1 HYPE is real! *^*
Back
Top Bottom