Search results for query: *

1. TheOnlyKnight 2

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Mana potions will constantly lower the damage, and due to how ridiculous the mana cost is, it will be constant while using it.
  2. TheOnlyKnight 2

Does the last prism have low mana cost, high fire rate and spread that allows you to move around unlike setups for infinite firing with the last prism?
  3. TheOnlyKnight 2

I think you're missing the point, I'm wanting a infinity gauntlet type weapon, not the infinity gauntlet itself.
  4. TheOnlyKnight 2

The point of an infinity gauntlet-type weapon wouldn't be to have balance. It'd be to practically have sandbox without having played sandbox before then, as they might not add an option to turn on sandbox in the middle of a character or world's life, like creating a survival character/world...
  5. TheOnlyKnight 2

I'm kinda meant something similar in how to obtain and upgrade to the gauntlet, like a super death beam that gets more powerful as you add six different power cores, or something like that. I mostly just want a hard-to-get god weapon that let's you have a ton of trouble the first time fighting...
  6. TheOnlyKnight 2

*very easily

*very easily
  7. TheOnlyKnight 2

should totes add a mega boss that requires every buff in the game and like six friends to beat but drops the infinity gauntlet or one of the six stones which can just kill everything once you have all of them edit: only in expert/master mode, normal only drops the weaker, loser gauntlet found...
  8. TheOnlyKnight 2

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Anyone know why Supreme Possessed Armours are spawning in pre-hardmode?
  9. TheOnlyKnight 2

Workshop support should be added to the game, so current mods can convert, and will allow...

Workshop support should be added to the game, so current mods can convert, and will allow players with the same mods to play multiplayer.
  10. TheOnlyKnight 2

nvm, it just came 9 min late for me

nvm, it just came 9 min late for me
  11. TheOnlyKnight 2

it's not updating fore me!

it's not updating fore me!
  12. TheOnlyKnight 2

ah

ah
  13. TheOnlyKnight 2

omfg your pic is amazin now

omfg your pic is amazin now
  14. TheOnlyKnight 2

i agree

i agree
  15. TheOnlyKnight 2

and the demolitionist can throw :red:ing bombs

and the demolitionist can throw :red:ing bombs
  16. TheOnlyKnight 2

@Lord Plaguerion i agree. there is a difference between being wrong and being a liar

@Lord Plaguerion i agree. there is a difference between being wrong and being a liar
  17. TheOnlyKnight 2

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!
  18. TheOnlyKnight 2

and i get stuck downloading infinest

and i get stuck downloading infinest
  19. TheOnlyKnight 2

me? i use a modded client

me? i use a modded client
Back
Top Bottom