Search results for query: *

1. mhykhol

Working as Designed Shimmerthing

I think the devs forgot about Unholy Arrows when they were working on shimmer decrafting. Items with multiple recipes because of world evil type usually have each recipe tagged either crimson or corruption. The game uses this tag to decraft the item approprately based on the selected world evil...
  2. mhykhol

PC groom and bride despawn almost instantly in daytime graveyard

I believe the intended behavior is that groom and bride are supposed to be able to spawn any time while in a graveyard, but this bug makes them despawn almost instantly during the day. To witness this happening, you need move the camera to see enemies spawn, like being at the edge of the world...
  3. mhykhol

Invasion enemies only appear near spawn in celebrationmk10 worlds

some more info about this bug: if the world's spawn is not close enough to the world's center, invasions can't happen near NPCs that are far from the world spawn I've seen someone's zenith world where the world spawn is just far away enough from the world center to cause this bug.
  4. mhykhol

**REPORTED** dont dig up: ocean pylon is not sold in the "underground surface" layer (fixed 1.4.4.9 ty)

1.4.4.8.1 fixed ocean pylon not working on the surface but still not sold in the underground areas where it works I have changed the title of the thread
  5. mhykhol

**REPORTED** dont dig up: ocean pylon is not sold in the "underground surface" layer (fixed 1.4.4.9 ty)

new ocean pylon condition: works only in the "underground surface" layer (1.4.4.8) surface ocean and "underground surface" layer (1.4.4.8.1) bug: sold only in surface ocean edit: 1.4.4.8.1 condition changed title from "dont dig up: ocean pylon is sold in the wrong location"
  6. mhykhol

dirt bombs not cutting grass [fixed ty]

would be nice if they did
  7. mhykhol

**REPORTED** In getfixedboi there's a 1 block layer right above the underworld that spawns cavern enemies

If you want to play with this before it's fixed, create your own getfixedboi or dontdigup world then build a spawn platform around 150 blocks from the world bottom. If you're spawning underground or surface enemies, then build it lower. If you're spawning hell enemies, build it higher.
  8. mhykhol

Resolved Cursed Dungeon Walls only spawning enemies from the brick variety

the wall that matters for spawning certain types is the wall behind the floor block that they spawn on.
  9. mhykhol

All cursed dungeon walls spawning only Brick Wall mob types

the wall that matters for spawning certain types is the wall behind the floor block that they spawn on.
  10. mhykhol

**REPORTED** Cursed Dungeon Bricks not working in multiplayer [SOLVED/NOT A BUG]

you need to be close to at least 250 dungeon blocks and be in front of cursed walls
  11. mhykhol

**REPORTED** Ice Golem not spawning: Don't dig up

Same problem here. I looked at decompiled code and saw what was preventing them from spawning. They just never spawn because of something being set to 0 all the time in DDU seeds. Not sure if it's intended that this has such an effect on their spawn condition. edit: seems like it's only a...
  12. mhykhol

crystal shards never grow from the top side of hallow blocks

looking at decompiled game code, seems like it was intended to grown on all 4 sides, but instead, the bottom side is twice as likely to be chosen for crystal growth
  13. mhykhol

crystal shards never grow from the top side of hallow blocks

crystal shards can't grown on the top side of pearlstone and pink ice
Back
Top Bottom