Search results for query: *

1. ShadowBlade8192

Game Mechanics Better PC controller support (and possibly splitscreen for pc) for 1.4.5?

as a second side thing, i think itd be cool if the controller config options let you use the trackpads and l/r 4/5 on the steam deck in the controller config ingame (if possible)
  2. ShadowBlade8192

my profile saying i own lots of relogic games may look like someone going and clicking a bunch...

my profile saying i own lots of relogic games may look like someone going and clicking a bunch of boxes but no i really do own a lot pic is a little outdated because i found the 3rd variant of the ps4 box art, am still looking for the 3rd variation of the pc collectors edition box art tho
  3. ShadowBlade8192

Game Mechanics Better PC controller support (and possibly splitscreen for pc) for 1.4.5?

I've played a decent amount of terraria on my switch, and its got really good controller support, but the pc controller support feels a bit... lacking in comparison. a glaring example is you cant use L1 and R1 as function keys (e.g. A does one thing, L1+A does another and L2+A can do another...
  4. ShadowBlade8192

PC How do you activate the collectors edition of the game?

does the bunny.exe work with the gog version?
  5. ShadowBlade8192

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 2 Orders Now Open!

i would love to buy it but i cant afford the shipping :(
Back
Top Bottom