1. dark cat the eepy

Builds my calamity mod npc homes

here they are sand outpost forest house jungle vilage oil platform
  2. dark cat the eepy

Other Art My halloween contest art

Here it is A mixture of 3d and 2d
  3. dark cat the eepy

Blocks & Decoration splitting boulders

here they are crafted with 6 stone and 5 gel at a Heavy Work Bench and once it hits a wall or a player it splits into 3 mini boulders (sorry I forgot to make it bigger in the pixel art program) the mini boulders can be crafted with 2 stone at a Heavy Work Bench these would be fun and painful
  4. dark cat the eepy

Sprites Make it so unbrellas are closed when in Inventory

Its just a small detail that would be cool
  5. dark cat the eepy

Builds a little pikmin build

here it is hope you like it
  6. dark cat the eepy

Switch Pikmin thread

So this thread is for general pikmin talk and stuff
  7. dark cat the eepy

Pixel Art Extra shimmer (shimmered bosses and more)

I will post updates in the comments So I am making shimmer stuff First up is shimmered dirt It's called shimmer gravel Next up is shimmered stone It is called shimmer stone ( it is a boring name I know) Time for boss Shimmer eye of cthulhu Toss an suspicious looking eye in shimmer to get...
  8. dark cat the eepy

My fnaf fan game dev log

So I'm making a fnaf fan game I will post updates on the progress that I make on it So this is the title screen It has a game boy art style So this is the list of things I need to make Cams (0%) Jump scares (0%) Coding (0%) Stuff idk (0%) That's the list so wish me good luck
  9. dark cat the eepy

Maps Can you make a terraria map on a phone?

Ya that's a question for today
  10. dark cat the eepy

Mobile Can you make a terraria map on a phone

I was thinking of making a rogelike map for terraria but I dont have terraria on an computer
  11. dark cat the eepy

Single Thread RP Another space role play

Finally doing this so it's in space that's obvious so ummm something cool about this rp is that you can submit a planet so ummm this is the planet that it starts on It's called ummm I don't have a name idea I will just call it planet-792 I have no name ideas soo now it's time to show the format...
  12. dark cat the eepy

Drawings & Paintings My custon. Terraria items

This is ware I will put my terraria items that I make Crystal staff 10 damage critical chance 10% mana 10. knock back 0. Description "fires 3 crystal fragments" crafted with 10 gold bars 5 rubys 5 diamonds 5 sapphires Thunder slasher 25 damage. Critical chance 20%...
Back
Top Bottom