Search results for query: *

1. Kuroi Neko♡

Help! :(

Hi everyone! I have been playing Terraria for a week and Im still pretty fresh to the game. So my question is: How to get to the dungeon from the ice caves? I think I have found every possible way in the dungeon already. -_- Also: Is there a way to break dungeon blocks? Thanks for the help...
  2. Kuroi Neko♡

Hello there, question about plants.

I'm a relatively new to Terarria so I'm still learning tricks about the game. But... I collected few herbs and seeds from the various chests across the map. What to do with them? I assume you plant them somehow but I dont know how? Thanks for all the replies<3
  3. Kuroi Neko♡

PC Looking for a Guide/New Friends:D

Hey there;) I'm relatively new to the game (still learning on the journey mode lol) beside its always nice to have more friends;) I play on PC. I have Discord. Thanks<3
  4. Kuroi Neko♡

Hello Terrarians! ;)

Hey there;) My name is Jess and I started playing Terraria just recently (three days ago)😅 I own the game on Steam and I have been hooked up to it ever since I turned it on lol😂 (it was collecting dust on my Steam shelfXD) This is such an awesome game🧡 Any useful tips for a newbie would be...
Back
Top Bottom